Caretaker updates.

I'd apologize for not posting more Caretaker updates this season, but there have been a bunch of issues conspiring against them. These include having to work on sensitive topics from Ticat management changes to league issues that I could not comment on. Posting caretaker updates and not commenting on the topics everyone was curious about just did not seem right, so I simply didn't post them.

But now with the disappointing 2006 season behind us I'm free to start speculating on 2007 and beyond. Most of the hard decisions have been made and the decisions in front of us are much more positive ones. I am now able to contribute more regular updates.

Unless of course everyone has gotten used to not having to read those boring and repetitive updates. I've included a little poll for you to provide some feedback. :wink:

Cheers, Bob.

Most owners do not take the time to interact with the fans on forums like this... i think some take it for granted.

Of course we like caretaker updates and most of us do appreciate the fact that our owner is available to answer questions for us...

Please keep giving us updates, even during a bad season like this one... the true fans are still interested in knowing whats going on around the organization... even if we dont agree with all of it :wink:

I'm with Crash.
We'd like to keep up with what's going on,
even if sometimes the truth hurts,kinda like this season.If we all agreed on everything, life would be boring.
Keep that info coming Bob.
Bring on 2007 :thup:
Donna

I also enjoy the updates appreciating that you can't reveal everything you might like to reveal or what many fans think should be revealed. It just makes an owner look a bit more "like one of us", which I suppose you are when you get down to it, eh Bob? ie. you put on one shoe at a time, one pant leg at a time... 8)

People feel better when we see you posting Bob, I know I do. Good to see you Bob. :smiley:

Bob us long suffering cfl fans need regular reassurance :wink:

Caretaker Updates are a great thing.

I’m very impressed that you bother to post updates. Perhaps you could suggest to your fellow owners that they follow your example.

An Argo fan

Bob forget the dam poll just do it, your the owner man. :thup:

I do miss the Updated
would love to have more of them

Keep it up Bob your updates are a breathe of fresh air around here and they give us all an insight to the running of the team.

BUMP !!!!!!

I'll take an update whenever you can get to it.

It's all good.

It's always a welcomed opportunity to find out what the "Caretaker" is thinking.

Bob,

I love to hear what you have to say. Gives me a reason to come to this forum. Love to get the insight of what’s going on with the organization that, as you put it, I am part- owner of. It’s been sad around here lately without you.

My sentiments, too, sec29guy.

I love your positive attitude, bob,
and your focus on long term goals.

P.S.

I would like to win that Grey Cup
before the decade is out though.

2007...2008...2009?

I think more owners should follow your lead at posting on team websites. I do have one question. Could you update me on the Ottawa situation. We are dying to have our team back. Thanx & Cheers

I think the "ayes" have it.

The reason has the best fans… they have the best owner that is willing to mingle with the commoner :smiley:

Keep the Updates coming Caretaker

viva 2007 :rockin:

I'd apologize for not posting more Caretaker updates this season, but there have been a bunch of issues conspiring against them. These include having to work on sensitive topics from Ticat management changes to league issues that I could not comment on.
Bob forgets to mention the time and effort he gives helping a teenage kid in e-mails to forge a marketing strategy for her entrepeneurial idea....and never gets to see the wide smile of encouragement on that kid's face....but Dad did! :D

(sorry for "outing" you Bob......it's payback for "outing" me in one of your past owner's updates).....lmao! :wink:

By the way, my favourite "update" was the one describing shopping for antiques in London, England.....that was fun to read.... Keep writing!

:cowboy: