Cardinals & Tiger Cats

Just think 11885 wasted posts, mostly negative.

Wait a minute…our reps take requests? In that case, I want a 14 win season and Grey Cup Championship next year.

Why aim so low :wink: Why not just order a full win season and the GC WIN?

Oh…why even bother to play the games? We could just buy a Championship Trophy. :roll:

How about 18-0 and a bye into the 100th Grey Cup.

I wanted to see Improvement over the past Two season IMO They have got worse not better Bottom Line

had Exception of atleast 10 Wins
they where not met
So I am not renewing
I have every right not too …

I talked to the sales rep today and told them that if Onknight doesn't become head coach, GM and president of the team, I'm not renewing my tickets next year.

Can I call and ask for Tom Brady as the starter for next year???

Maybe I can request some top picks from the next NFL draft???

Hell, let's build a whole new team!!!!!!

So although were currently at 8-9, and will most likely finish 9-9, you don’t think beating the Alouettes twice (almost 3 times) isn’t an improvement.

Plus the other few games we should of won?

Although this team hasn’t shown up a couple games this year, so has every team in the league. Every team has had a moment or two of embarrassment. This year there was more parity than ever!

This Tiger Cat team could of easily been 10-7, or 11-5 right now.

The playoffs are a new season. I hope we win and make the Grey Cup! You’ll be back and a ‘true fan’ once again!

8) Does this mean that you won't be getting that red scooter of yours painted black and gold now Tom ??? :wink: :lol:

The Spoiler under dog :thup: