Capacity limits lifted for venues with assigned seating

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/quebec-lifts-capacity-limits-on-venues-with-assigned-seating-including-for-nhl-games/ar-AAP0nEK?ocid=hplocalnews

No confirmation that it will apply to the Alouettes.

Richard

1 Like

No. However why would it not be lifted soon for the Alouettes especially given it is outdoors?

2 Likes

Such is the trend I am noticing with some news here in the US and in Europe as I read today about the "opening up" and some degree of acceptance of what we will be living with one way or the other like other perils out there.

For example, in Las Vegas I heard they redirected the flight paths of many flights because now there are that many more bookings where there had been restrictions or cancellations.

To Tony's point, what is coming seems inevitable with a global adjustment in progress with this one in Montreal yet another example I have heard today.

1 Like

Moot point. Do we really think the team will draw more than 15,000 the way they are playing?

Sheldon (getting grumpier with each loss)

This is a great question that could go for many other CFL markets.

But without this season let's remember that was likely the end of the CFL altogether.

And now the CFL will change into something else with this season as perhaps "gravy" considering how it would have been catastrophic for the league and other businesses still in business had certain things not happened when they did over the summer.

I figure every paid seat right now counts even more and is gravy on gravy.

1 Like

Think positive :wink:

1 Like

O.K. We destroy the Tiger-Cats Saturday!

(Although that sounds more crazy than positive.)

5 Likes

I do read in La Presse that the Alouettes are allowed to play at full capacity. The way there are playing, they may not have more than 15,000, as Sheldon wrote.

Richard

1 Like

There’s the spirit!

3 Likes

Like we used to say in Florida, if it's crazy, at least make sure it's "crazy goood."

2 Likes