Canucks/ex-CFL-ers in the Super Bowl

As near as I can tell, there are two.

Nicholas Jesse “Nick” Kaczur (born July 28, 1979 in Brantford, Ontario) is an American football offensive lineman for the New England Patriots of the National Football League.
He was selected in the third round 2005 NFL Draft out of the University of Toledo.

Lawrence Tynes
Tynes joined the Ottawa Renegades of the Canadian Football League in 2003

Any others?

I was so cheering for Kenton.

Coaches

NYG - Kevin Gilbride (Offensive Coordinator)
NE - Harold Nash (Strength & Conditioning)

You know I was too!

Former CFLer, John Hufnagel, has previously coached both Tom Brady and Eli Manning:

After two seasons (1999, 2000) as the quarterbacks coach for the Cleveland Browns, Hufnagel was named the quarterbacks coach of the Indianapolis Colts, where he coached Peyton Manning to a 62.7 percent completion percentage and for 4,131 yards passing. He spent the 2002 season as the quarterbacks coach on Tom Coughlin’s staff in Jacksonville. That year, quarterback Mark Brunell threw only seven interceptions in 416 pass attempts, and an 85.7 quarterback rating. He spent the 2003 season with the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots. Under Hufnagel’s tutelage, Tom Brady earned a second Super Bowl MVP award, completing 60.2 percent of his passes for 3,620 yards and 23 touchdowns.

Hufnagel became the offensive coordinator of the New York Giants in 2004, and molded them into NFL’s most potent offenses. Tiki Barber set a franchise rushing record two years in a row, and the Giants became only the fifth team in NFL history to have five different players score at least seven touchdowns. (Tiki Barber, Jeremy Shockey, Plaxico Burress, Amani Toomer and Brandon Jacobs). While Hufnagel is credited with the rapid development of quarterback Eli Manning, he is sometimes criticized for his often predictable playcalling and an inabiltiy to utilize his offensive playmakers effectively.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hufnagel

The Stamps should benefit from his return this season!

:cowboy:

Does he have a ring then?