Can't you guys wait until the body is cold ?

I have to jump on R&W2005's bandwagon here. If the business climate doesn't improve (Landsdown park / Frank Clair Stadium deal) and fans step up, a guy like Melnyk or Urban would only look at a franchise in Halifax or QC. I can only speak for Vancouver, but thats why the Canucks built GM Place....They had no parking and no concessions revenue at the Pacific Coliseum. From all indications, if the city of Ottawa doesn't try to make Frank Clair Stadium more attractive to potential investors, I don't see any new owners other than the lunatic fringe (Gliebs) stepping up.

**** you CFL. Great fans, great game, stupid league, bush owners.

**editted by Ladies Home Journal

I don't understand why the CFL is to blame for an inferior on-field product in Ottawa. Why is it the league's responsibility to make sure that the Renegades have a competitive team? Every other team puts together their own roster, signs their own players, draws up their own playbooks, and win or lose based on their own performance. But with Ottawa we're being told, "30 years with no Grey Cup...the CFL has screwed us." Sorry, I'm through buying that.

And have no fear. We may be talking about picking the bones clean right now, but wait until next year (or the year after, or whenever) when the Renegades return to the CFL. Then they will be the ones talking about which of our players they should steal.