CANON .......joins the CFL....as a sponsor....

you would think Sony would arrange a playstation video game or something. (WHICH THEY SHOULD DO) wtf does Canon do?

"COME BUY YOUR PRINTERS WITH THE CFL LOGO ON THEM"

price jacks up 50 bucks

Maybe they're in for a promotion with Printers?

SONY and CANON gives the CFL money and pays for events...........

SONY 's T.V. ads..........are in programs and newspapers........with ALLEN, playing on their SONY T.V. screens.........and they say........."proud sponsor of the CFL"..................and have the CFL logo...................

That is called , brand name recognition and is free advertising for the CFL.

It helps the CFL'S image to have sponsors like those..........and REEBOK.........CANON............and............. RONA.................ect............

CANON will have the CFL in all its ads........and not just for CFL programs. :wink:

Every major sponsor that the CFL gets means more money and free advertising for the CFL...........CANON.........is the worlds largest selling camera seller in the world.

So, they're not just looking for exposure? (Sorry, couldn't help myself. . .)

well.........they still have to DEVELOPE, that. :lol:

Hope it doesn’t turn out to be too negative.

F… Stop!!! All you Copy Cats!!

hehe :wink:

If all these bad puns keep up, we'll have to call up Chris Schultz and have him do a variation of the Purolator Tackle Hunger ads.

He should be in the BAG for that one...........

Okay - that did it. Bringing Chris Schultz and his bad ads is enough to get me to quit. Too bad, though. . .I had a nice one in my back pocket about Canon making the CFL their focus. . .