Canda Day Tailgate Party

I have always like the idea of cfl season kickin off on the greatest day of the year and i would like to see a pregame concert put on by the tiger cats. And just before kickoff i think they should have STOMPIN TOM CONNORS at the 50 yard line to sing THE FOOTBALL SONG folowed by our national anthem :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

If anyone knows of a tailgating event happening for sure on Canada day, i'd be thrilled to have the info. (location, food prices, etc.)
Thanks!

wich 50? :lol:

haaaaaa... sorry, couldn't resist.

Lot J will be hoping on our Nations birthday. BYO Everything, clean up after yourself and look out to meet alot of Ticat fans!

u dont make sense LB explain

Ticatbill:
There is a large tailgate party on game days.
Hamilton tailgating is alot different then other places. Lot J is the sight we tailgate, and everyone brings their own food and bevies, drinks out of plastic cups (to avoid broked glass), and cleans up after themselves when they are done. It's a casual good time with parents throwing footballs around with their kids, music at a reasonable volume and everyone enjoying the day. It's because of this we the fans are allowed to do this and not hassled by the local law enforcement.

I hope this clears up what I meant by BYO everything. Hope to see you there.

There's two 50 yard lines in the CFL, center field in the 55 yard line

I DONT CARE WHERE HE SINGS BRING HIM FOR SOME CANADIANNA PRIDE