Canadian QB's at the E-Camp

if it were that simple… clearly you’ve never coached football.

I would also see if I could get Greg Vavra or Gerry Datllio to come in as QB coach. Just having a Canadian QB who played the game will help inspire the kids also both were good QB's.

I may not have coached but I played all through High School and tried out for the Bison's Golden Bears and Gaiters. I know football and I believe my knowledge is sufficient to gauge a player's ability.

And honestly…how many american college QB’s have gone north and were able to “play now”? IMO Brannagan is worth more then just a look. he CAN play Football and deserves a fair shot.

I think Mike Faulds is the better QB. Anyone who watched Queens in a CIS game this season must of noticed that Brannigan doesn't move..... at all...... in the pocket. The simple reason is that he didn't have to. His O-line had him so completely protected that he didn't wory about the opposing DL getting anywhere near him.

Switch Faulds and Brannigan's O-lines and you would have seen Faulds' numbers way ahead of Brannigan.

Watch some clips from the V.C game !Branagan was forced out of the pocket several time,s He showed good lateral movement, made a good tackle on interception . Not sure its a fair thing to compare as both olines where equal

Yeah that was pretty funny in the Vanier cup. I called him “Brannigan the Manequin”