Canadian Football Hall of Fame Unveils Class of 2021

TORONTO — Five legendary players from the Canadian Football League (CFL), an iconic head coach and an instrumental leader are included in the Class of 2021 unveiled today by the Canadian Football Hall of Fame (CFHOF) and Museum.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/04/13/canadian-football-hall-fame-unveils-class-2021/
1 Like

Congratulations to Marv Levy, Don Wilson, Nik Lewis, Mike Walker, Orlando Steinauer, and Doug Mitchell.

All are well deserved to be enshrined in a sacred place in the Canadian Football Hall of Fame.

For Marv Levy. What took the panel so long to induct him? Better late then never.

Marv Levy now joins Warren Moon, and Bud Grant, as the only 3 to be part of both the Canadian Football Hall of Fame, and the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

I will say that Pat Bowlen should be part of this group also. He did a lot for Edmonton while he was in Canada. We can have as much as 4 in this category.

For a player, I'd like to see Carl Brazley be inducted soon also. He is one of my all time favorites that played the game.

1 Like

Orlando Steinauer and still no Wayne Shaw. LONG overdue, IMHO.

And where the he'll is Joe Zuger?

1 Like