CANADA IS BACK

tom canada is back for the 2006 season with the winnipeg blue bombers

if u dont belive me i heard it on city tv

YES! YEEHAA!!! LOOK OUT WEST DIVISION, HERE WE COME!!!

....slowly putting the pieces together for a great 06 season.....Canada is one of those guys you HAVE to re-sign...he's Mr. Hustle...with an attitude... 8)

now all we have 2 do is get barrin simpson and tucker:)

....Simpson....great possibility....Tucker...not so much....but what a stable of receivers we would have if the Bombers landed this guy....they could make any qb. look good.... :smiley: 8)

great move getting young tom locked up......just simpson to go on defence.....tucker is probably too much to ask but Taman could push up his price just to be an ahole, with the esks already over the cap......

ha ha ha ha.. crapville(winnipeg) getting tucker ha ha ha ha pigseye your hillarious..jsut keep your 2 tier WRs and be happy about it

RNR, GET THE HECK OFF THE BB FORUM

(KICKS him throw the post back to the EE forum)

OH YEAH! THREE POINTS!!! EVEN IF I HIT THE POST, STILL WOULD BE ONE POINT AND YOU WOULD HAVE A BAD MARK ON YOUR BODY!!!

I hope we drive up Tuckers asking price so high...you'll need to drop two of your so called tier one guys....how do you like that Rawny of the frozen turdna Edmunchuck....oh i misspelled tundra .sorry bout that... :lol: :lol:

lol 2.00$ a yera wont drive the price up to high..

why would tucker wanna go to a losing organization

because he is sick of listening to tards like you…and the days of the city of chimpions are over now that hughie is going to have to open the books and play fair…I actually feel sorry for you rnr…NOT… since your grade three education (that would be six years of schooling in your case no doubt) hasnt prepared you for what is coming…you pathetic troll go kick some sh1t on your own site with your half bred brothers…

LOL. oh yah u should feel bad for us since were the one with Ricky Ray...and you got Kevin Glen :lol:

were have mookie, tucker,hervey.....you got milt stegall
omg omg thts funny....

our runnig back is even better then charles ill never get to the grey cup again roberts

jsut be happy getting drunk at labour day and losing..and you will never get dissapointed

without maas to bail him out ray will be back driving a chip truck in grand prairie........jeantys gone.......tucker will be next......and you will still be over the cap and have to let a few more go next season.......whaaaaa, damn wright, should be fired, hughie do sometin....whaaaaaa..

mass is gone whooopie....jeanty wasnt even in the playoffs pigs,.....we won every game int he playoffs without him sooo there no arguement for that...and tucker. we'll see when he signs lol.....what do you have?????a bunch of 3rd string players in a 3rd string organization...with a 4 string city....

HEYYYYY WINIPEG WHERES THE JETS HA HA HA HA HA

....Mass is gone whooopie lol lol...you'll be singing a different tune.. Raw..ray... when Ricky is flat on his a$$ or stinking the joint out.. and Danny looks at the bench for .....oh yeah whoopie we traded him to Hammer....what'll we do now....oh yeah ..bring in the number 2 guy....who is.....who is....well whoever...

If you guys in Eski-land think you will have the same success
WITHOUT Maas ...you're dreaming ...maybe you should think of bringing in Ted White....he'll fit right in.... :lol:

its easy to talk when you finished 4-13 isnt it

....yeah talks cheap....and a whole new season is coming...and I 'll guarantee one thing Raw ray....you won't be taking us lightly anymore...we'll do the talking on the field.. :arrow:

with Kevin Glen. lol...and 4-5 fans that came to your games last year

...no with a new coaching staff...a rejuvenated defense.. and.a revamped offense....while you are sitting and wondering....now if we could have kept...Maas.. Jeanty.....Tucker...we might still be a contender...hows your ace kick-return guy Tompkins doing ...is he still in a pout ...dreaming of the nfl...good luck with that one...he'll bring great cohesion to the Esks.....this year...lol lol...ho ho ho :lol: :lol:

your a moron.....when we sign tucker yuor gonna eat yuor words