Canada Cup 2022 Schedule

Manitoba vs Nova Scotia coming up at 1 PM EDT.

1 Like

Manitoba defeats Nova Scotia 28-10. Maybe Manitoba will be able to put up a good fight vs BC.

Saskatchewan vs Ontario coming up. I'll be cheering on the underdog easterners to knock off those kids from Saskatchewan.

Saskatchewan did as expected, knocking Ontario out of contention.

Next up, eastern Canada's best chance to bring home the gold. Quebec vs. Alberta coming up at 7 PM EDT.

1 Like

Remember this name: Antwan Raymond. Dominant RB for team Quebec.

1 Like

BC vs New Brunswick live now:

1 Like

36-3 BC

1 Like

Good for BC. That one ran too late for me.

Here’s the schedule for Sunday. Nice that the eastern consolation teams end up with regional rival matchups.

1 Like

Nova Scotia vs New Brunswick. Winner gets to host next TD Atlantic.

1 PM EDT

1 Like

Congrats to Saskatchewan for winning the gold again.

1 Like

Thanks Capital D for introducing me to the Canada Cup. Never watched before. Ended up watching a few games.
It was fun to watch.

1 Like

This was my first year following the tournament and watching the games, too. But I look forward to seeing how it progresses in future. The tournament will be in Edmonton next year.

1 Like

I think what was nice, without the endless commercials the games are done in about 2 hours. Even though these are just high school kids there is more flow to the game. The game goes by so fast you don't even notice all the punting.

1 Like

Here the bronze medal game in a tournament with teams from the 4 Atlantic provinces. I see the TD Atlantic temp stands are still up at Acadia.

U18 NFLD vs PEI

1 Like