Canada could be Trade Bait!

With the resigning of Gavin Walls and the return of Ron Warner. Tom Canada could be the odd man out. Jon Oosterman or Dexter ross could be solid Back-ups.

What do other Bomber fans think?

me thinks tom should accept whatever role he is given if he does not win a starting job in tc........if he doesnt, then show him the door........

...no way we just part ways with Tom Canada....he's too much of a ...'give it yer all player' If any one should be shown the door... or possible trade bait I think it would be Fleming...not that Joe wasn't producing a 100 % ...i just believe he was injured alot last year....getting on ....and is too expensive....such is the life of a baller' :roll:

keep Canada

dont get me wrong, I am not saying we should release him if he doesnt win a starting job, but we have enough canadian depth on the dline now that if we are only going to rotate someone in, it might as well be a nuck, canada probably has more trade value then flemming…so trade canada and an oline man for a decent inside nuck receiver…

Ya ....your right PigsEye...I like the guy too...he is suspect on covereing the run to the outside..
He is a vet..paid his dues, they do learn..and a warrior...
Hate to see him go..if Warner can show shades of his past.big trouble for Canada..
Unless Warner plays Flemming's position....which is possible, Canada is on the sidelines.

he is already behind warner & walls on the depth chart (although that could change) and we have 3 good young nucks coming up.......I think he is going to be in tough this year........but he does come out like a house on fire early in the season, tends to fade a little down the stretch......I dont know.....but it sure is nice to have such uncertainty for a change.......

Agree, PiGSEYE...finally a war.... in training camp...
Been a while...fore a dog fight .....can't wait, till TC...
Just think...Canada in a three way Battle...Smith against Roberts...
It's a royal Rumble ...in my books...Go Bombers...lol