Canada Beats the USA at Football

http://www.ifaf.org/articles/view/1029

Canada's 19 and under teams beats USA's 19 and under team made up of top high school prospects heading to NCAA schools.

Yes, Canada is actually team 'world' but every starter on offense and defense was from Canada.

Players to watch, Will Finch, Canadian QB who I don't know where he's going to college, and Koombs who already plays in the CIS

this happens every superbowl week.
congrats canucks.

...cool story, thanks for finding that

20 of 22 starters were Canadians. Maeda from Japan and Hofbauer from Austria were also valuable contributors. Credit where it’s due.

Coombs was MVP by the way.

[url=http://forums.cfl.ca/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=73073]viewtopic.php?f=15&t=73073[/url]

Thanks for the story. :rockin:

i was hoping ohiofootball would give a post. hes always good to let us know how much better americans are at football than Canadians.

If he were to give a post, I imagine he’d say something about the fact that it was an unfair competition, because the World Team had university players while the US team had only high school players and that if the US team had more NCAA players on their roster, then they probably would have won.

I'm shocked that CANADIAN college football players can barely beat american high school players....That roster was full of college players....Well to be honest woulde CANADIAN HIGH SCHOOL KIDS beat NCAA FRESHMAN college players?Yall are a joke in canada

How are we a joke because we beat the BEST players in the USA(U19) it was a U19 game for both sides, the quarterback for the world team was only 17 years old.INTERNATIONAL BOWL 2012 // Episode 5: Gameday - YouTube

sore loser. totally pathetic

under 19 is under 19... or do we count different? I dont get why ohio posts here... maybe its the only forum the hospital lets him on.

Ohio Riddle:
Before there was something wrong recently with the name of Sandusky, there was something wrong with the name and place of Sandusky.

So this team would beat a freshman class of under 19 kids from the BIG TEN or SOUTHEAST CONFERENCE?Really lets get serious

Ohio football, this game was made up of the BEST USA PROSPECTS UNDER 19 AND THE BEST PROSPECTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD (MOSTLY CANADIANS)U19 . Im not saying that Canada has better players then the USA, but on this day our best (u19) beat your best (u19) Deal with it!

DUDE THE BEST UNDER 19 FOOTBALL PLAYERS IN AMERICA ARE FRESHMAN IN COLLEGE....THIS CANADIAN TEAM FULL OF CIS PLAYERS BARELY BEAT HIGH SCHOOL KIDS AGES 16 AND 17 IN AMERICA.I JUST DONT HOW YALL CONSIDER THIS A VICTORY BUT I KNOW WHY.

...you have zero credibility around here you know, cheers :smiley:

I don’t know if this is the same every where in the states, but at least hear at Minot, almost every freshman here is 19. There are a few who are 18, but I know in Canada, many of the kids start university at 17-18, while here at least its 18-19, turning 19 during the year. All I know is that Team World, based of players under 19, beat team USA, based of players under 19.