CAN YOU SAY GREY CUP CHAMPS!

CAN YOU SAY GREY CUP CHAMPS Blue bomber fans

Another person to plan the GreyCup route with Kanga. :roll:

I think you still need a QB before you start sipping bubbly from the cup!

Why even play the season then. A team that is 5-13 last year that had a couple of major signings is sure to win the cup. I think we should just give them the cup. Granted you guys are better and will be in the mix of things this year you still are not even close to the grey cup favourites.

They havn't signed him officailly yet have they?

...NOT OFFICIALLY....we are just cautiously optomistic....c'mon Richard ....we don't like playing the waiting game....maybe he's in the backroom with the Don right now....working out a better deal with the ALS....hope not..I hate getting used... 8)

Let's engrave the cup right now!!!! (sarcasm)

Good luck on getting ahead of saskatchewan, let alone the rest of the west.

Nothing planning for the parade after all the GC game will be played in the Peg! And hell if it makes the Bomber fans feel good what the heck yup Bombers will I forgot what I was going to say!

sask has always been bad they havent improved at all so weill definatly pass them and calgary but i dont imagine the esks possibly the lions if DD gets beaten to a bloody pulp

we still need KJ

No we don't we have a solid starting QB right now anyway. Let's not throw away the last season and a half that we let him start.

can we get a mod in here to delete this topic.......GC champs, get real this is embarassing.

.......but pig, if I delete this then we won't have anything to laugh at about mid-july..........

now more then ever we need a bomber mod.....I nominate the tank :slight_smile:

......are you kidding Pigseye....I mean about getting a Bomber mod....they might have to actualy be seen as democractic....who is this guy xjdog3824....never heard of him....if its Kanga I'll be perplexed...no wait it sounds like it could be a new mod..... just picked to voice the Bombers side of things...HANK is that you.....it it ain't I nominate you as well... :idea:

Gree.... Graa.... Grey coop...... Grey Cup Chomp.... Champyeeenss....

Nope sorry, Can't say it.

Hey the guy could be the smartest bomber fan on the site!

i accept

he has the numbers but can't win the games.

HEY, WHAT ABOUT ME? I COULD BE THE MOD FOR THEM BOMBERS!!!!

lol, I don't think so Kanga.

why not? I would delete the ***holes that post negative things abourt the BBs on the BB forum. and I have no power on the main forum.