Can you hear the ROAR?

Hey everyone,

It's me, I'm baaaaaaaaaack! Just wanted to drop in and say hi to my fellow CFL fans. Looks like this will be a great stretch run both in the East and West. Other than the Argos, every team is still in it!

Thanks for having me back here. I know it's been a while since I've posted and that you all missed me, but don't worry...I'll be dropping by from time to time to enlighten and engage my fellow fans and RoarLionsRoar supporters.

In finishing, I'd just like to say that I heard lots of you laughing when the Lions were 1-4. I don't hear the chuckles now...I can sense the fear, the sweaty palms, the nervous twitching from Riders fans across the CFL.

CYA in Regina.

Hmm. Interesting. We hadn't heard much from you when the Lions were struggling, but now that they've put together a few wins, and are above .500 for the first time this season, suddenly you're back. Can we expect you to disappear after the Lions are eliminated in the playoffs like you did last year? :wink:

Well, to be fair to RLR, we all seem to disappear after our teams get knocked out of the playoffs. Only to appear again a few weeks before the start of the next season. Kind of like a case of malaria or something, you'll never be rid of us entirely. 8)

Hey Chief, I’m pretty sure I posted after we should’ve beaten Calgary in the playoffs last year. Nothing to hide, we outplayed them badly the entire game and got beat at the end.

I wouldn’t want to be an Eskies fan right now. I don’t think I’d leave my house.

Glad to see you're still here Retrievil. Is my buddo ro1313 still on these boards? I miss him/her dearly.

Between the semi-finals last season and tonight, you've made a whopping two posts... one in Dec, and another in Aug. My point is you come on here tonight talking trash about how everyone is afraid of the big bad Lions, yet where were you when your team was struggling?

You can say it's rough being an Eskimos fan right now, but I still wear my Eskimos hat proudly. :wink:

Actually now that you mention it, I haven't seen Ro post much this year. No wonder things have been so civil around here this season. :lol:

Did you miss me Chief?

Ironic that the Lions go above .500 for the 1st time with 3 weeks left in the regular season and a certain someone finally comes out of hiding. I'm sure we won't see you next week so enjoy the 5 days.

WHy not? Next week we will go 2 games above 0.500.

If the Lions beat the Riders most of us Rider fans will still be here, I don't think the we can say the same thing if the Lions lose. Especially not if they lose the next 2 and go back below .500

Lions will get a home playoff date. Mark my words.

and nice to see you too Dust.

Great to be back here on the forums.

Oh, look at the cowards come out of the woodwork ...

Hey, RLR, welcome back!

How was prison?

Is it getting cold and lonely underneath the Lion's Gate Bridge there, RLR?

just be happy they won without Wally giving refs free donuts.LOL
Wait a minute
Did he give those 2 eskimos donuts (nice tackle with seconds left in game)
And he better give Bishop at least a coffee with his free donut

Gotta admit this is the best response so far. :lol: :lol:

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It's nice to be back on the forums and I look forward to teasing lots of you in the coming weeks. Is my RoughRiders buddy still around? I think his name was Aries but I'm not so sure, it's been a while since I've been on here.

Bobby P? Who are my other fellow Lions supporters here that are willing to have my back?

I think there is a villiage in the Lower Mainland that needs to straightjacket and lock away their idiot... :twisted: :cowboy: