Can we wear Black on Sunday?????

I think the Cats should wear their Black shirts and pants on Sunday, we do so much better wearing black.
I know its an away game for us and we have to wear white, but if Montreal can change the place where they play in the finals why cant we change our jerseys to Black. We look so much better on TV too :smiley: :smiley:
Also I dont recall Montreal asking us where we wont to play. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh, no.

But NO WHITE PANTS!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

I've never really cared too much about which uniform they wear. What I'm really hoping for is that the right team, the DOMINANT one, shows up inside the uniforms.

In the Touchdown Atlantic game, both teams wore their "home' jerseys and it looked fine. We are long past the days of B&W TV, so having teams play in solid colours won't matter as long as they are the same colour. If Hamilton wants to wear black, why not/ It's not like ;people won't be able to tell them apart from the red/blue Als.

I am not a big fan of the white pants but they look much better with the white jersey than the black pants do. The gold pants white jersey combo is best for the road IMO.

Agreed. They should always wear the gold pants, even with the gold third jersey.

Montreal as the Home has right do Decided not hamilton