Can we FIRE BELLFEUILLE NOW?

Tom;

You are making a habit of turning everything good into bad ... I really thought you were one of the real fans this club had but I have come to realize you are not ... is it something to do with your B&G Website .. you have become a real "Debbie Downer" :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

1. Observe scoreboard. Triple zeros on the clock.

2. Deal with the final score. Count toes, headbutt one's abacus, knock yourself out.

3) The mosquitoes on Portage and Main are frozen. This is not 1990, still. One more game at the most uber-putrescent facility in the league today because of the je ne sais crotch of it all, concrete and denizens thereof included. I will give my props to Bucky et all if they can rise to the occasion, but that bomber's been flying on one wing all season....

One down, two to go. By that measure, Marcel IS my guy. We shall see next Sunday...and that is the fun of it!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ---------

:lol: :thup:

As for Onknight, that "realist" who said the McMaster Marauders were better than the Ticats, he seems to be upset that his prediction of how this game would go turned out being very wrong.

That's what all blew team fans say.

:thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

I love how so many self-congratulatory know-it-alls around here can never find any excuse when we lose, but always manage to find a way to discount a win rather than admit that they really know nothing.

[b]Onknight wrote:
You see this team Rose coloured glasses I am Realest

troll LOL[/b]

Hey Onknight, Jake from Stoney Creek gets the game ball and they are giving you the stinky jock. Why do you have to analyze everything? Just enjoy the win and give this team some credit. Stop being such a douche.

x2.

Go Cats Go

Rumour has it Onknight is really and undercover Argo fan.

He has been fooling us for years.

TROLL!

Are you trying to say that you are the MOST REAL!!!!!!?????

I believe that the proper spelling would be: "I am a Realtor".

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

After giving up on the Tiger-Cats, I thought he'd be watching his Detroit Lions getting blown out 37-13.

Troll :roll: