Can we FIRE BELLFEUILLE NOW?

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, The CATS will never never never ever win a game on the road with this idiot as coach–

Cant believe it, and Medlock of course misses-- Medlock is not clutch, but the 10 yards certaintly hurt him–

Want to wait until the game is over?

it is not over till the fat lady sings

Epic Fail.

Grid Iron Guru indeed.

You DIDN’T know it, You DIDN’T know it,You DIDN’T know it. . . do you want some fries or a salad with your crow ?

Yes, because 54 yd field goals are gimmes just like TD converts. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Unofficial thread lock due to absurdity/assinine subject/author.

NO

They Got Lucky

yes, Montreal was lucky to be in it til the end. :smiley:

LUCKY???

What game were you watching??.. the Lions game??

FYI.. the OP is a troll.. he does the same crap on the Bummers forum.. mind you I agree with most of what he says there.. but here... he IS a troll.. please do not feed him any more!

There game started at 4 and Losing In Chicago…

I did say Lucky Montreal ran out of Gas…

Still Nice effort by the Cats Still have run the Table and Odds are not great to do that

Out of gas???

44 points is not a team running out of gas… troll

You see this team Rose coloured glasses I am Realest

troll LOL

You see this a negativist!!! end of story!

Troll… absolutely!

feeling kinda foolish right now, are we??? :oops:

“I am a great believer in luck. The harder I work, the more of it I seem to have.” – Coleman Cox

“In my experience, there’s no such thing as luck.” – Obi-Wan Kenobi

Your tag should say Tiger-cat fan 2001-2011.... You're clearly not a fan after this great win.....troll