Last year, Anthony Calvillo threw for 6000 yards. Also, the Alouettes became the first team to line-up four 1000 yards receivers. Here is where they stand as of now. Do you believe a repeat is possible this year?
- Anthony Calvillo Currently has 4542 yards. To reach 6000, he needs to gain an average of 365 yards per game.
As for the receivers:
- Kerry Watkins already busted the 1000 yards mark.
- Terry Vaughn has 864 yards. So he needs an average of 34 yards per game to reach 1000.
- Ben Cahoon has 846 yards. So he needs an average of 39 yards per game to reach 1000.
- Dave Stala has 842 yards. So he needs an average of 40 yards per game to reach 1000.
The Alouettes still have to play:
So what do you say? Is it possible? What is more likely?