Can I be any better? No, I think not.

Playoffs in both Big Dave's VGCC and Fook's Fantasy Pool.....ahhhh, amazing.....

(I give this one 2 minutes before a mod moves it to the OT area)

Weren't you bragging about being in both last year, as well? Bit of a fantasy shark, eh...

Two minutes and 2 seconds. Very quick response by a mod, chief.

If he was any good, he'd be rich from "Cleaning up" on Sports Action! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats okay Red, you obviously know your football. :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: I'd rather read about your bragging than the stupid attendance threads that pop up dailly (or is it hourly) by one obsessed poster in the Lions forums.

You know what, thats what was missing....no attendance thread in the forum.....oh wait, no more home games! :roll: :roll:

Ohhh thats a rebel like move a mod just dangling his ot thread in front of the other mods faces. I like it!

Well, it is CFL-related...

Thanks Sporty, I havn't missed watching a cfl game in 2 years now.(even rescedualed surgury because of it) Both these games are going to be very close. I expect the riders and the lions to be within 3 points after the 3 minute warning and if eskies RR is even at 70% passing it will be just as close. At least I hope so. As a fan its much more exciting than even watching ones own team blowing out another. I think my heart rate doubles during those close ones. May the best teams win without any bad reffing calls.

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to move this to the "Off Topic" forum :twisted:

I can't believe I allowed you to catch up in the VGCC, shame on me. That's what I get for picking yer Stamps to fall the Leos...

I should have achieved the same feat. I lost the tiebreaker in the VGCC. Oh well

I’ve been pretty consistent myself, I didn’t make the playoffs in either…

And yet you couldn’t beat this rookie in the fantasy huddle. I don’t think you have any room to be bragging RandW.