can anyone clear this up?

The 3 year old aspect was my point but no, he was not suffering.....

Nothing to add is one thing outright refusing is another…

I wonder how he would have reacted had the media excerised their free world right to ignore him when he broke the TD record…

He would have whinned like a baby

and he didnt refuse an interview on the field…lat year he pushed a cameraman which he had no right to to and this year he waved off a another…sory but he does not deside what is and what is not shown on the field…he is part of the field

Maybe, maybe not...there is no way to tell, as it didn't happen...

The guy who says he can make a 10$ suit look like a million bucks because of his great body…ya I think he would have

That shows he's vain, not that he'd have whined to the media. It didn't happen, so you are simply providing a "what if"...

:lol: :lol: Ya I know someone that would make a 10 dollar suit look like a thre dollar suit. But again it is up to him. No excuses what so ever nothing can force him to say anything. Is it right or wrong obviously for some it is. In my opinion he does not have to say anything the game spoke for itself. Milt is a great player (does not have to prove a thing) and he has done a lot for the league, his team and the city of Winnipeg. Thats all that counts.

you keep missing the point....he was not asked to say anything....while he was crying on the bench

Try to think a little, ro. He was off the field, so he is allowed to ignore the media. During the game, the media are not allowed to talk to the players, so he has every right to wave off the camera.

Stegall has every right to do what he did, and you guys whining about it shows more immaturity than he did at his worst.

Try to not insult with with every post!
and LISTEN

He was on the field and no-one tried to to talk to him.....he did not wave off a reporter....he waved off a cameraman who was doing his job..... Would you like me to post a video so you can understand?
NOW YOU THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU START WITH YOUR IMMATURE INSULTS OF ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH YOU!

I already said that off the field(the bench is part of the field) he has that right, but I am talking about on the field on the bench......

Sounds to me like some of you are splitting hairs here. Perhaps he was ready to break down emotionally and start balling his eyes out ? Is that so bad to not want that shown in front of millions ?

WE ALL KNOW HE WAVED A CAMERA AWAY OKAY!! enough with that BS already there is also an opposing Bench That was Celebrating which the showed 3 seconds of explain that and hold the camera on stegall as the final seconds tick away in what might be his final game.

Now you LISTEN!!! this has been what was asked all year is this your last he states its 99% what more can you ask a guy thats the 1st question GUARANTEED.

Okay when your Dad, Wife, Mom Dies lets get the media over to your house and confront you on how you are gonna handle things sure its a different situation but its a time where it is hard to talk to people am i not right. Yes Stegall is all for the media when he is doing great but last year and this year are the same excuse it may have been his final game.. did he not speak after he lost in 01 i think he did because his career was not potentially over with and it wasn't the same dang questions being asked all year which get annoying to players and fans when you hear it every day for the past 17-20 weeks in the football season.

What about this Brittney Spears Lost Custody over her kids did she talk about it i think the fans deserve to know well guess what NO she didn't because she lost something close to her. Just like football is close to stegall you have got to Remember professional Male athletes there life is sports they live die, breathe and dream about sports from when there 3 yrs old.. They dream about being a Champion and when it doesn't happen then I don't know i can't really feel what he's going through because Nor am i a pro athlete in any level but i have won championships in sports where he has never.

You Non-Bomber Fans can say all you want sure you care about it but if it was a player from your respectable teams you would be defending him like we are and don't go saying you won't because you would i can see right under that mask.

What part of no-one asked him a question do you not understand?

What part of I have no problem if it happened off the field…
He is on the field and he is part of the game. If he does not want a camera on him…Then he should retire!

As for his dream and of not winning a cup…cry me a river… Being on camera goes hand in hand with that dream…
He should act like a man and deal with it

Believe me I am not a bomber fan but I support what Milt did. It is his choice. It seems others have an opinion otherwise no big deal just pathetic. Especially for what Milt has accomplished.

Honestly, it's not that big a deal.

If he got up and told the cameraman to get the hell out of his face, then it would be.

But to wave off a camera when you've having a vulnerable moment just seems like something we all might do. Sure, he gets paid to be an athlete - but the game's on the field.

I just don't think it's a big deal.

What is pathetic is the celebrity hero worship....
HE is a star...he can do no wrong.

it's just that some of us don't think he really did anything that "wrong". If we were defending Michael Vick or OJ, then you'd have a point. But he gestured something that I took as "not a good time for this". No biggie.

He can do wrong, this just isn’t one of those examples.

Well said earlier in this post redwhite2005. These Rider fans our sore winners as they feel that Milt should have acknowledged their victory and helped make them feel better about it by congratulating them. They thought that they were going to blow these bombers out and when they didn't they are looking for others including the opposition to reassure them that their team deserved it. Pathetic!

-Edited-

Holy complete over reaction, Batman. We are talking about a game here and you’re comparing it to somebody dieing. Someone needs a reality check.

Professional athletes are public icons, they owe a debt of gratitude to the fans that let them make a living playing kids games. They also have a responsibility to sell the game. Sorry if it insults some Stegall fans, but IMHO he was wrong not to address the loss. He is supposed to be the leader on this team and he leaves it up to a rookie who is essentially being blamed for the loss(read Taman saying if Glenn was playing they would have won), to face the media. If nothing else Stegall and all the Bombers(including Taman) should have been supporting Dinwiddie publically. To my knowledge the only one doing this was Kevin Glenn himself.

Sure, Stegall was hurting, but suck it up buttercup, you’re on the air. That’s the cost of being a star. I remember a Stanley cup playoff game, probably the Calgary Flames fans greatest moment when Steve Smith scored into his own net. Smith came out faced the Cameras, cried and answered all the questions. Did that hurt, you bet it did but again that’s the price you pay for the pay you get.

1. Why are you painting all the people speaking out against Milt with the same brush? Newsflash: Ro1313 is a fan of the Als, not the Riders!

2. Why don’t you try debating without resorting to childish name-calling? Or is that beyond you?