Can any one help/ Montreal player?

Doues any one know what happened to that montreal player,I think he was a rb about 3 or 4 years ago?
he was extremely small but extremely good,I think he only played 1 or 2 seasons and I have not heard of him since.
Im curious about him thats all because he was so great.

Are you talking about Jarrett Payton?

I dont think so but im not sure lol,the guy Im thinking of had long dredlocks and i think he was the smallest guy ever to play in the cfl but it might be jarrett payton did he get his hair cut lol?

I don't think Payton ever had long hair lol, I just remember a few years back he used to be good for them then he disappeared and just a couple months ago, signed with the Argo's.

Ezra Landry? Well, he had a couple of procedures done on a knee, which set him back. I understand that in the aftermath of hurricane Katrina he had family issues to attend to and his 2007 release was also to permit him to try his luck at NFL Europe.

I haven’t heard much about him since that time.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Thats him.
Thanks alot lol :smiley:

Once again, Russ to the rescue! Good work, man!

He owns a barber shop in the Big Easy. He went back there to cut hair and be with his family.

Thanks for the head’s up!

Russ

You are most welcome sir. (Nice pun as well.)

I’m guessing that “Mini” Mack Herron of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and later the New England Patriots was the smallest player to ever play in the CFL…and boy, was he great!!!

Herron was billed at 5’5" and Landry at 5’4" – that’s officially. LOL :wink:

Oski Wee And Wee.

Russ

http://www.uic.edu/orgs/kbc/cvl/macheron/nfl.htm Landry was a whole inch shorter that Mack.

Many football players are shorter then their listed height. :wink:

Ah yes, mini Mack Herron. . . he was a treat to watch play for sure.

8) I will side with you "mightypope". Mini Mack Herron was a starting running back with Winnipeg, so I
  agree that he was the smallest starting player to play in the CFL, not just a special teams player  !!!

Another guy close to that "mini" size would have to be "Mini Max Anderson", ex Buffalo Bill and ex
   Hamilton TiCat !!!    I think he was around 5'6"  !!!  

I know you will remember him  !!!!       <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->