Campbell credits defence, special teams in Lions win over Bombers

VANCOUVER — A pair of pick sixes from Marcus Sayles and TJ Lee combined with 341 return yards from Terry Williams led the BC Lions to a 40-32 win over the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Saturday night at BC Place.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/10/16/campbell-credits-defence-special-teams-in-lions-win-over-bombers/

I wonder if Ottawa regrets not keeping Terry Williams around now that Dedmon's hurt? (rhetorical question). The offence is going to be a big concern for me moving forward.

2 Likes

Congratulations to coach Rick Campbell and the B.C Lions who defeated the Bombers at home in Week 19. :star_struck: The defense and special teams were the keys to success. My game ball goes to Terry Williams who had an amazing 341 return yards for the Lions on the night. :100: The Lions now have sole possession of second place in the West division. Final score Lions 40 Bombers 32

1 Like

Congrats on (Narrowly) Beating the Bombers B team, for an arena-based football team you looked ok at best. Let see when you have to play a real Canadian game outdoors and in the cold and freezing climates of Winnipeg I am sure the pussycats won't like real football!