Cameron's First Ticats Game!

Today is a very special day!

Little baby Cameron gets to see his very first Ticats game. Although, I'm sad to say that it will be on TV rather than live.

If anyone could help me out and record this game onto DVD for me I would be MORE than happy to pay shipping and handling and pay for the disc. I'd like to start a collection for him.

I want to have a copy of every home game, Labour Day classic and Grey Cup game involving the Ticats from the time he is born!

I guess I just want to start a tradition early on with him.

He'll be cheering! (or sleeping, pooping, crying, etc...)

Good luck 'Cats!

Baby Cameron will be on the field wearing number 40, right?

Baby Cameron will be on the couch wearing #1

Be careful not to spike him when we score!

I think baby Cameron is going to bring us luck this year!

Let me just tell you this... he's excited!

The poor little guy has battled through so much, being born 3 months early and only 1 lb 10 oz, but man oh man has he risen above and beyond what anyone ever expected. He's now a healthy 9 lbs 10 oz and is an eating machine! LOL

He's trying to show our 'Cats how to turn things around! Bob, watch out for this guy. He's going to be a great pass rusher one day!

Rusty25 wrote

Let me just tell you this... he's excited!

The poor little guy has battled through so much, being born 3 months early and only 1 lb 10 oz, but man oh man has he risen above and beyond what anyone ever expected. He's now a healthy 9 lbs 10 oz and is an eating machine! LOL

He's trying to show our 'Cats how to turn things around! Bob, watch out for this guy. He's going to be a great pass rusher one day!

That`s great news Rusty,

Good to hear your little guy is doing so well !!

My little man is a year and 9 months and a Tiger Cat fan ( although doesnt know it yet) I cant wait to bring him to I.W.S to see the cats. I still have to teach him the Oskee Wee Wee chant!!

Rusty, better train him early on one thing though, if you want him to be a pass rusher.

He was three months early coming into this world, so he's certainly an eager fellow, you might want to worry about him going offside all the time!

Loyalticatfan: That's funny because I say that all the time... "he's a Ticats fan he just doesn't know it yet".

Madjack: Yeah, never thought about that. He's going to have to watch that forsure!

Rusty25 wrote,

Loyalticatfan: That's funny because I say that all the time... "he's a Ticats fan he just doesn't know it yet".

Right on!!, very cool.