Cam Wake...will be missed

Cam Wake will be missed from the Lions D Line next. He was great for the Lions in his two years here.

Love him or hate him…he was good for the CFL

Good luck in the NFL Cam!

He's good, but he's no Cote.

Wake who?

Theres a new sheriff in town and his names Labinjo :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:

In all seriousness , losing wake would suck for B.C and the league.

But Labinjo still rocked! just try and lose that gut though bro, it's disturbing.

I am all to happy to wave good bye to him. I think he has the potential to be a pretty good outside linebacker in the NFL.

uh, no. he had a great game but definitely not Wake

well a gree. labinjo stepped up and and a huge game. he pretty much sucked all the winds out of the bc sails. but it was just having a good day having everything go his wayl for one game. cam wake made his 22sacks happen.

Geee wonder where all those defensive allstars will be for the Grey Cup. Oh yes they will be watching the game. Right now I get it. I just hope Montreal under estimates our defense as well.

Way to take it off-topic already, red and company...

Just out of curiosity, do we actually know if he’s going to leave, or are we all just kind of assuming he will?

I can't remember where I heard this, maybe it was during the broadcast, but apparently Wally hasn't even made any contract offers to Wake because he knows there's no point. I also heard that there are about a dozen NFL teams that have expressed an interest in Wake.

He's probably gone for next year. Will he be back? That's the only question that remains to be answered.

I heard that on the broadcast too. I agree he's likely gone for awhile, but who knows if he'll back in the CFL at some point.