Cam Hall's Comment on CJOB Post Game - Time 4 Fans To Speak

Listening to the post game show on CJOB after leaving the stadium tonight vs the ALS, which the hot air balloon was my entertainment for the night .. lol ...

On a more serious note and yes i will start yelling .... CAM HALL CAN SHIP OUT AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED ... HIS COMMENT (BLAMING THE fANS) SAYING WE DID NOTHING BUT BOO THEM AND WE DIDN'T CHEER UNTIL GLENN WAS BACK IN THE GAME WITH 7 MINS LEFT, THAT WAS HIS EXCUSE FOR LOSING AND THE TEAM NOT PLAYING UP TO EXPECTATIONS.

SORRY CAM, BUT THE BLUE BOMBERS FANS PAY YOUR WAGE AND WE HAPPEN TO BE A COMMUNITY OWNED TEAM AND WE OWN YOU, GET LOST BUDDY, 28,000 PEOPLE PAID TO SEE A SAD BUNCH OF PLAYERS SUCH AS YOURSELF PULL OUT ANOTHER STINKER, IF WE ARE NOT IN THE STANDS, YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB AND YOU HAVE NOT MADE ANY SPECIAL PLAYS YOURSELF THIS YEAR BUDDY, SO YOU CAN HOP ON THE NEXT BUS OUT OF HERE AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED.

ON A FINAL NOTE, YOU BASICALLY JUST BLAMED THE FANS FOR YOUR POOR PLAY, THAT IS LIKE BLAMING YOUR BOSS, AND IF THIS WAS ANY OTHER JOB YOU WOULD BE OUT ON YOUR A$$ RIGHT NOW, I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU WHATSOEVER AND I WILL PETITION TO GET YOU OUTTA HERE, MAYBE BAUER HEARD YOUR COMMENTS AND IS ALREADY PACKING YOUR BAGS, YOU SAD SACK LOSER OF A PLAYER.

Cam Hall's reaction of frustration is very much the same frustration the fans are feeling. Just as Cam turned on the fans, players will begin to turn on each other. That's what happens when there is weak leadership on a team, football or otherwise and no one does anything about it (Bauer or Taman).

We as fans gripe about inaction in the front office and rightfully so, but for the players this is their lives, their careers, their identity.

Obviously it's not good to be dissing the fans; I would have preferred Cam Hall chop-blocked Cartwright instead--whatever it takes to get rid of Berry and Cartwright so the Bombers can start turning things around.

Who knows, maybe this burst of frustration will be the catalyst for a coaching change--I sure hope so, for the Bombers sake and ours.

we can sit here and discuss changes that obviously need to be made as we have been all year ... BUT frustrated or not (i don't care) i have been a season ticket holder for years and i pay to see the Blue even when they lose (seen it alot) ... But a player blaming the fans, i for one will not stand for that and Lyle will hear me and every other season ticket holder that heard that comment .... no excuse for the comment, none whatsoever.

Seeing this team perform the way it is is painful enough for the die hards, but having to listen to a loser blame us for losing ... let's get real here spidey, you KNOW it's inexcusable and he should be GONZO, next home game he will hear it, defiantely from me, if he is still around!!

You can boo them but they can't boo you?
I remember not too long ago when Bomber fans would never, and I mean, NEVER, boo their own team. There would be dead silence when the Bombers screwed up or were getting busted up, but we never booed. At the very worst, we would leave the game early or wear paper bags on our heads--but we never booed.

Things are different now. That's what happens when the front office ignores the fans for too long, in my opinion. What was once our team is no longer ours. It's up to the Blue Bombers to change that and start listening to us.

Cam Hall said it best, the fans are far too corrupt to cheer for this team.

Thanks Cam,

all the best. . .

Uh, players have no right to boo the fans. It's not the players who keep the fans employed by paying hard-earned money to see games. Fans have every right to boo, especially considering how poorly the offense played last night. Hall lashing out at the fans just shows how out of touch he is. Point the finger at your fellow players and your coaches. Be a man and be responsible for your own performance.

I too was very surprised & yes disappointed at Cam Hall's comments. Although he's thinking it, is very poor judgement to say it on a media broadcast. He said we Bomber fans did not "show the love" until Glenn came into the game. I think having 28,000 fans show up for a team that is 1 & 5 is showing the love.That is essentially what Doug Brown said in his subsequent comments. Having said that, my kids & I really hate to hear some of the fans booing their team. We are frustrated season ticket holders too but let's continue to support this team.

Cam Hall blames the loss on the Fans, Doug Berry Blames it on the kicker....this team is falling apart

For those of you that fail to see what this^ comment alludes to. . . we call it how our LB idiot-savant craves the sarcasm. Truly a belligerent fool-hearted american dichotomy. An unreal pompous bigot.