Calvillo injured

It's all become very clear to me. Calvillo has a rotator cuff tear which will keep him out for up to 4 weeks. Propp said he wanted another veteran QB to backup Brady who will start.

An Argo-Cat fan

Yes, since they would likely struggle just with Brady or Banks in. This way, they have three who can struggle. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I think Maas will play better than he has in Hamilton because he'll have Cahoon to bail him out. I don't like their pass protection, so Jason had better find Ben or it will be a similar struggle for him.

If I was a defensive coordinator, I'd be collaping my DBs into short zones and keep one interior DB over the top. Same recipe that's been at play for 24 games with Maas.

Oski Wee Wee,

whoooo...the east just got more interesting....

with calvillo out, the Als will be stuck on 5 wins for a long time.

the cats are only 4 wins back of them with 9 games to go.....

too bad the ticats are forfitting the game today starting chang and sitting lumsden.

printers comes in and lights it up for a few wins, maybe the cats arent out of this after all ( they probably are out, but well know after a few weeks )?

I, for one, am looking forward to a 1989 rematch.

Saskatchewan vs Hamilton at the Lid in T.O.

With Casey at the helm, the game should be no less exciting than 1989, with the outcome in Hamilton's favour.

Cheers

DVD

The Bassman

8)

I, for one, am looking forward to the Grey Cup, a 1989 rematch.

Saskatchewan vs Hamilton at the Lid in T.O.

With Casey at the helm, the game should be no less exciting than 1989, with the outcome in Hamilton's favour.

Cheers

DVD

The Bassman

8)

kerry joseph vs casey printers....im gonna get tickets to that one fursure

oct 14th, right?

The Ticats certainly have a chance to win today against the ARGS,.go cats go :thup:

ummm....no they dont.

after last week, where do u get 'a chance' from?

According to one on-line dictionary....
Chance is

1 a : something that happens unpredictably without discernible human intention or observable cause b : the assumed impersonal purposeless determiner of unaccountable happenings : LUCK c : the fortuitous or incalculable element in existence
See!

be ready to eat crow after the game, D_G--- Oskee wee wee oskee wa wa Tigers eat em raw!! :stuck_out_tongue:

its u who will be eating crow....thats 100% crow.

Mathematically we still have a chance but really with only 8 teams in the league its kinda hard not to have a chance my prediction is Winnipeg #1
Toronto#2 and depending a crossover either Montreal or Edmonton with Hamilton just being beat out

i hope massdestruction is enjoying his crow....lol

[url=http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=20375]http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNp ... ic&t=20375[/url]

ROTFLMFAO

Arguably my best post ever, a picture is worth 1000 pixels of my blather... :wink: