CALLING ALL PLAYERS

theres three games left in this ticat season. i aint calling on coaches or front office. i dunno about you bout i know if i should up for work with a i dont care attitude its all about my pay chq i wouldnt have a job very long. So as a fan I pay your pay chq and i deserve and demand a lot better effort then what ive seen this year from yous. You guys are a disgrace to ticats past dont promise me SHOW you wanna be a tiger cat and wanna entertain me and appreciate me supporting you if not get the hell pack your bags now and get out!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else who wishes to join my forum by all means do hopefully the players read the blog and do something about there novice style of play.

This.

:rockin:

i guess by the amount of replyies everyones happy with the players oh wait i forgot its the coaches fault the players just play the game.

8) I think possibly the reason for the lack of replies is that a majority of fans have simply given up and don't even care
  anymore at this point !!

Did you hear the amount of booing as the team left the field at half time...a good indication right there.

Most fans around us are thoroughly disgusted with this teams performance, and rightly so !!

You would also be surprised by the number of fans who left the game early in the 3rd quarter.....not a good sign either.

as a true fan i usually stay till the end but i myself cant stand it anymore and was forced to leave in the 4rth.If it wasnt for it being last game at ivor wynne next i wouldnt even be going they should be paying me to watch there non sense better yet give us a reason to be there.

Good bye inexperianced players
good bye to guys who dont wanna play
We hate to see you leaving bound for the usa
But if you dont believe the ticat logo means more then yourself
You can better serve this franchise.
By playing somewhere else

I know the times have been difficult
defensive players falling on the ground
but if you stay and help us
We can turn this think around

You can better serve this franchise
By playing somewhere else.

On a team loaded with tons of talent
We traded guys away
Now we need a checked ego
Mite help us save the day

By playing somewhere else.

And if you should find your heaven
Where stars and stripes are flown
Youll learn to play more proudly
Then you did in my home

And theyll tell you that this franchise must come before yourself
Or youll have to serve this franchise by playing somewhere else

If you dont beleive the the ticat logo should come before yourself
BY PLAYING SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY TO THE PLAYERS, IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK, THEY SIMPLY DON'T HAVE THE TALENT!

:cowboy: :cowboy:

then maybe you should replace obie and blow us up and rebuild us

It's not all about the players. It's also who assembled the players and who teaches and utilizes the players.

AS FAR AS CORTEZ IS CONCERNED WE ARE IN A REBUILDING STAGE! HE HAS 3 MORE YEARS ON HIS CONTRACT TO

MAKE US A WINNER! :cowboy: :cowboy:

well at least you got ur caps on which means your yelling which is a emotion maybe in the next 3 years you can teach cortez to show that emotion

i agree with you kruisin but if they beleieve these are the players right for the job when they come out with no emotion and it gets worse as game goes on someone is responsible for liting a fire under there a@# but if that dont work i beleive they dont care and have givin up.
So you go to work and say i dont feel like being productive the next three weeks never mind a lack lustre perfomance for the previous 4 weeks and see where u are. This problem should have been addressed weeks ago when there was still hope

Well, I will tell you I will not be stepping into the New Stadium until there is changes done from the top down in the next
year or so. PERIOD :cowboy: :cowboy:

He seems to have plenty on his plate just learning the HC job. I wonder who that new President is that is replacing Mitchell but he better be a hell of a football guy or he better bring in a GM who does not need to be helped to be seated on an airplane. Letting Cortez handle the GM and HC position would be suicide.

My choice for President is Pinball Clemons, Pay him what ever he wants, get back at the Argos for hiring Sasio as Pres.
That would be a kick in the notcho's for the Argos. :thup: :thup: :thup: