CALLING............AL BRUNO...

Until enough heat is put on the Ti-Cat Brass, half of the season will be wasted, or more, before anything is done about Paopao's ball control offence. As I stated in an earlier post.... it did not work in 4 years in Ottawa.....and it will not work in Hamilton. When a person sitting on their couch can call the next play on offence, before it takes place, you know it's not working.....
The Cats have all the talent they need to be one of the more potent offences in the C.F.L. But NOT under Paopao's leadership.
DUMP THIS GUY.... BEFORE THE SEASON IS LOST.

Well the same style of offence seem to work ok last year to win the Super Bowl. The main thing that need sto be down in "DOWN FIELD BLOCKING". Maybe we should try to persude Bill Cowher to come up on coach in this steeltown.

If not I am happy to have Coach Marshall. They have similar passions for this game.

Well the same style of offence seem to work ok last year to win the Super Bowl. The main thing that need sto be down in “DOWN FIELD BLOCKING”. Maybe we should try to persude Bill Cowher to come up on coach in this steeltown.

If not I am happy to have Coach Marshall. They have similar passions for this game.

this is the c.f.l. my friend ?????????? you can not compare the two.

Coach Pao Pao has had success in this league as a HC and as an OC.

However, his offence has never looked like this before, which I find curious.

It leads me think our QB is hurt. That is the only plausible explanation. The only other alternative is that he's trying to get Marshall fired, which is ridiculous.

maybe it could simply be that the players are just not understanding andor executing right??