CALGARY @ WINNINPEG 8:30....EST...5:30 ..PT

KICK OFF…8:30 …+… 5:30

Yes, welcome back to Winnipeg Stadium! you hosts of CFL.ca Football thie evening is my dear friends HelloThere, Geo65, and me, Kanga "BB" Kucha!!!

Well it's been one heck of a week with highs and lows! on this site and in the out side world!

Unfortunatly, due to US TV, I will not be seeing the game tonight but will be abull to see it tommorow afternoon. Never the less, I still bring you great commentating tonight.

So, Hellothere, what do you think of the potentel CBC lockout?

These things go down to the wire ........the CBC is not the NHL.....and need CFL ratings to make money ........there is also games in REGINA and the ROGERS Tennis CUP...........TSN will gladly take any CFL games.......or SPORTS NET will............. :smiley:

I just recevered word that Hellothere is now a CFL.ca modter!, Congrats mate!

thanks , mate................ :smiley:

kick off is soon................

At Q.B. for CALGARY ......BURRIS and.... TEE..... for WINNINPEG..........kick off from WINNIPEG is next. :smiley:

KICK OFF............to ..............CALGARY against the wind.........illegal kick.................Calgary starts at their own 45 .

29 C...........wind at 33 km/h.........clear....................

That's interesting! :shock:

1st and 10 ........CALGARY [45]..................incomplete bomb........2nd down and 10..........incomplete .........over thrown...........2 and out..........punt..........

PUNT TO WINNIPEG....................WIN..........1st and 10 at their own 25............. run 2nd and 10.............incomplete pass..........punt to CALGARY

BLOCKED PUNT…TD CALGARY …NICK LEWIS…

CALGARY… 7…WIN…0

WOW that was fast.............and the uniforms for both teams look GREAT.............

KICK OFF to ..........WIN..............42 yard return........he looked stopped after a closeline but bounced out of it.....................1st and 10..........WIN at their own 40.............42 yard return.................run 2 yards............2nd ............1st down catch ........WIN..................1st and 10 from the 50 of WIN..........

blown shot gun , fumble................WIN................punting from there own 35....................to CAL...................no yards ................35 yard kick + no yards.

Let's go Stamps.! I need to improve in the "Vitual Grey Cup Challenge" this week. :wink:

CALGARY at the WIN 54............... ................1st and 10................2nd and 8.........................SACKED...................BURRIS gos down.........punt to .......WIN

CAL....................punt to ...........WIN...........at their own.................20..........1st and 10..........incomplete pass..........2nd and 10............no gain...............WIN punting...............to CALGARY..........from thier own end zone...............................WIN gives up a safty [2 points for CALGARY] and................WIN...........have to kick off to CAL.......................

CAL..............9...................WIN........................0

WIN................kick off .........to CAL..................another illegal kick..........CALGARY, at their own 45...............1st and 10............
BIG RUN......................down to the WIN..............35...........1st and 10........CAL............another 1st down run for a first down..........at the ..........WIN .......down inside ..........WINS.........30. 2nd and 10................

Cope land..................another 1st down.

CAL 1st and 10 at the WIN…second and 5…incomplete pass…FG…try …from the 20 of WIN…GOOD!!!

CALGARY…12…WIN…0

WIN better get going soon or this could get ugly.............right ? ..........BB?

my colour man is awol............ :lol:

WIN takes the ball at there own 35.........1st and 10.........STUFFED in the back field NO gain..................fumble of the shot gun....................runs it for 9 yards..............3rd and 1.......................

WIN............ PUNT.......................against the 33 km/per............GREAT PUNT...........................57 yards...................CAL starts at there own 20 ..................1st and 10.............run...........2nd and 10............1 minute left in the first...................................WOW.............pass complete..........1st and 10 from CAL'S 50..................

American TV SUCKS!!! I want to watch this!!!!!

we have an e-mail from a U.S. CFL fan...........I have to go with him on this call...................... :wink:

holding pen...................still 1st down...................1st and 20..........from there own 41.............another flag..............offside............WIN.............1st and 15..............CALGARY....................1ST QUARTER.........now part of CFL history.............2nd.............coming up after this commercial break.