Calgary will win the Grey Cup in 08 and maybe 09 as well

Team of the future,better coaching, important quality players additions and to solid seasoned CFL qbs, its their year and maybe two in a row!

lOOK AT THEIR RECEIVERS AND RUNNIBG ATTACK AND THERE DEFENCE HAS IMPROVED IN NEW FACES AND NEW COACHES THAT CAPABLE IN TAKING THEM TO THE TOP.

CALGARY STAMPS 2008 GREY CUP CHAMPS

MY PERDICTION! SPYDER

THA SASON HANT EVN STRTED YET HOOW CNA U SAY THT. THERE BQ'S R ETHER CRY BABES OR WYNNERS. TH3 SESON HSNT EEN STRTD YET TALK WHEN THE SASON STRTS.

Who did you pick last year sydy ?

Curious to see if you have actually put any thought into this or not.

Oh so you are a Stamps fan. It all makes sense now.

Can’t make any judgements yet. i mean for all we know Hamilton could even win the grey cup this season. Sure Calgary can win it but every other team could too.

Well at least this time when Burris fails then put Dickenson in. Calgary lacked a solid back up. I can see the Stamps being a legitimate contender again because Edmonton hasn't made much improvements and Saskatchewan is going downhill as well. The Stamps will host the west semi final again but can they win? Big cloud over that one with Burris.

Way to spoil the ending for everyone!

HEY SMARTGUY. Edmonton can't possibly go further back after 2 rough years at the bottom. The Riders ARE an improved club with salary paring being a reality for ALL teams, new signings(Q Griff), and a trade for one of the five QB's under contract that they have yet to make.

And Dickinson is X number of hit's away from the sidelines for good. Jermese Jones isn't exactly the eraser you guys need on the end. And you better sign some guys to play D-Line. Leaving Calgary right where they were last year, attractive LOSERS.

Once again, when all is said and done, it's a Riders vs. Lions west final again. Have faith Albertans, and thank you, without you there would be no one to roast.

kel[/list]

I think now that he's shown his true colours, R&W, RW2005, eskylo are all becoming Lion fans now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys, I have Black and Orange jerseys I can mail you now! :lol: :lol:

I agree with your take on Dickenson being there, however if he can remain healthy I see Burris as the back-up. I also think that Edmonton will be the most improved team, whether or not they can make a run at the top remains to be seen. Don't buy a coffin for the Riders yet, winning is contagious, (as is losing, hense the comment on Burris becoming the back-up).

You didn't mention the Lions, many on this site seem to be conceding the West to them, I think B.C. is due for a fall and will finish no higher than 3rd in the West.

Bottom line for the Stamps is if Dickenson stays healthy, the party will be on in Calgary in late November. If not the party moves 300 Kilometres north.

BC is due for a fall? i think thats sort of funny, considering they kept there full team intact that finished 14-4 just last year

James, I like it when we get under estimated and taken lightly each year.....Just like 2006 several posters predicted we wouldn't finish higher than third place!

...I like it when my team gets under estimated and taken lightly each year too...problem is my team doesn't do anything but confirm those assumptions by year end...

...I hope you are correct spyder, but I'm not going to join your exhuberance this early in the year...

I'd be impressed if the guy had predicted in 2004 that by the end of the decade we'd see Burris, Dickenson, Ray and Maas all playing in Alberta again, and all content with their spot on the depth chart.

B.C. took a major loss in leadership with DD leaving. Their players have swollen heads despite getting their butts kicked in the West final. I've seen it a million times, teams that are still cocky after losing don't have what it takes. Lions are an arrogent bunch and couldn't back it up when it mattered. Like a schoolyard bully they will be put in their place. You can count on it,

Calgary is better. Edmonton is better. All 4 west teams make playoffs. East is weak. Crossover team will play in Grey Cup. All west cup.

:lol:

God I hope not. Only thing better than watching the Stamps self destruct is watching the Esks shit the bed and miss the playoffs. Go Ti-Cats.

...well, team-self-destruction and crapping the bed a la missing the playoffs are certainly things a ti-cat fan would be well experienced in...

I agree! :lol: :lol: :lol: Hic

Edmonton will cross over and representthe East. Hic

Calgary will upset BC and Saskatchewan. Hic

It will be a Battle of Alberta Grey Cup. Hic, Hic,

Boy Turkeybend brews some really nice stuff! hic hic hic :lol: :lol: