Calgary Vs Saskatchewan

at some point, Burris has to lose to the Riders.

He might lose his head if he doesnt stay alert...the riders found a new way of taking the QB out of the game...

IMO i dont know which [i]RIDER[/i] team will show up :expressionless: oO..Jeckle and Hyde :roll: but with all the news regarding the [i]RIDER[/i] this week, maybe they might be pumped up :wink: :cowboy: and pull 1 off

I still think that the Riders will lose, only because the more I think about it logically, the Riders could very well win this game.

And so, in agreement with sambo's reasoning, they will stink the joint out. :slight_smile:

But, I will be wearing my new Rider golf shirt, so maybe they won't suque quite as bad as they could......

I still think that the Riders will lose, only because the more I think about it logically, the Riders could very well win this game.

And so, in agreement with sambo's reasoning, they will stink the joint out.

Is this what ever one said when the rider went to BC ? and they won!

Both teams Ds are under preforming. The Riders D is giving up 3-4 big plays a game, Calgary's D seems unable to stop anyone right now.

If the Riders come in and make Burris and Reyonds beat them by driving the ball down field 5-7 yards at a time the Stamps will stall, like always, in the red zone and the Riders should win.

So since the Rider should be able to do this and thus should win logically i will pick... The Riders!!!

.....no no no, you've got it all wrong, the stamps will stink more than your riders.....on one play, Thurmon and Lewis will actually run into each other and caption balloons above their helmets will say "OOF"......my D will not know which way Joseph is going and consequently he will rack up hundreds of yards rushing.....the only bright spot for my team will be Reynolds will also rush for hundreds of yards, maybe even a thousand, to stay in the CFL rushing lead.....yes, he will rush for 1,078 yards in this one game alone and score 11 touchdowns, but Joseph will score 12 and you guys get a field goal too....on one play, Joseph will actually throw himself a TD pass.....

This is one of the weirdest posts I've seen in a while. I mean that in a nice way of course....

Each poster trashing their own.....Hmmm

....thats how confident we all are sporty!!.....

The story will unfold, will Burris respond to the second guessing of the coaching staff. Will Joseph show that he's more than a scrambler and out gun cowtown's starting pivot. Will the beer be cold at the stadium. Yes, lots of questions to be determined...this is going to be a great tilt...hope they pound the heck out of each other..Go Bombers..

The Stamps will stop their losing skid. Riders are playing to get Barrett fired.

You could be right Sportsmen, but me thinks Joseph will be giving his best to beat Neelon Burris...go happy feet Burris ..Go

its called EE Disease Sporty.. u know when u rant and rave how good your team is and still lose.. the Kiss of death so to speak..so its only natural that we all bash our own team just before the big game to ward off that dreaded infection...oooo I see a rash developing.....Riders Suck!! they gonna get blown away !!!.... ahhh... its going away now :wink: