Calgary Vs Saskatchewan

Now its a little early to start some game talk but with all the talk on the hits and suspension etc... as a rider fan i will state my position before the game so there is no quetion of where i stand for this game.....

If any Player.. or players... on the riders can find a way to pop hanks lid off and smash him around like a rag doll dave dickenson style.... i would be more then happy to watch the team suffer a player suspension or two.... just make it count....

however i would expect the stamps to appeal the calls due to the fact that burris is horrible lately and they would love to see someone give his head a shake.

.....guess you missed where Shiv got fined last year for saying the exact same thing.....

I, on the other hand, prefer to win fair and square, or lose fair and square....it's called being a good sport. I'll take that over cheap shots anyday.....

Agreed 100% jm02. That was a very lame comment. I personally like Henry Burris and watching him play. I hate watching him kick our a**, but I respect him as a player and hope he gets out of this slump he is in..... but not until the second week of August =) Not a fan of the suspension as I have stated in other posts, but I don't hope for a repeat. I am just glad that Wynn is okay.

Go Riders!!

Only comment I have for the author is to lay off the sugar.... :wink:

really i think sugar ment hit him hard legally, i personally saw nothing wrong with the DD hit or the Wynn hit (albeit there should have been a flag).

I would love to see one of the rider blind side Burris in the pocket and put a little fear in him.

Thank god we got the Riders that should get Henry out of his slump, he wont have a problem gettin up for this one.

I'm sure with the way the Riders have played against the stamps since Burris left, even if somebody did lay a really good hit on him, that would just fire him up and focus the whole team.....

Man, I'd love to be proved wrong tho. :slight_smile:

.....me too ms'02.....I know HB gets fired up whenever he is up against his old squad, but how many times can he go to the well and come back with a full bucket?.....this one will be different, both teams are trying to prove something.......

Yea I get the feeling this may be a war. Right now I would take the Riders. I gotta say that I was a bit woried about ole Henry against BC. I believe those Stamp receivers need to start helping out more. I think based on last weeks games thet your right Red when you say that both teams have a lot to prove.
Should be a good game in another wekend of good ones.

The team that shows up and plays for 60 mintues will win! :lol:

I honestly can't see the Stumps losing to the Riders. Maybe the Riders can send out their cheerleaders to dance around any injured Stampeder's heads. That will be the only cheering Saskatchewan fans will get to do.

Way to stay classy Blue Dragoon.

Riders are gonna get stomped just like they have the past 2 times Hank has come back to town and made a fool for Roy and Danny. As a Rider fan I am going into this one preparing for the worst.

.....you're selling your team short migs, your offense is performing fine....my offense is either going 100kmh or zero......it's our Ds that are both suspect right now......this one could come down to who has the last ball possession.......

Burris loves playing the Riders, after last week ya know the man is going to be pumped. The Riders D will have to be sharp and yes if they can get to Burris and knock him flat a couple times, there chance on winning will improve with each helmet to the head...

Even though its still early, its a big game for both teams. Usually in a big game , the Riders usually stink the joint out, and I suspect that it will happen again, ill be very surprised if they actually win.

......this is pretty funny really, all the stamps fans saying we're in for a beating again, all the rider fans saying might as well chalk up another loss....lots of optimism eh?.....

yeah, it is kind of weird, but the Riders M.0. is that they will choke in these kinds of games. It happens time after time after time. They have done it over a peroid of years, that goes back a long way, to when Jim Eddy was the head coach....

How's about 89, boys didn't choke then..I can't believe I just supported the priders cause..something is fishy in the CFL this year..lol

89 was just a fluke, hank....