Calgary vs Eskies

Looks like a pretty full house in Calgary.

Quite the contrast in what the fans were wearing in the 2 games today. In Hamilton its was like the city was located near the equator, and in Calgary, people got their winter coats on

With the weather they’ve had this weekend in Alberta, camping would be no fun. Lots of folks in town with nothing to do…

Break for the EE with the fumble recovery and good FP.

FG Eskies - 13-4 Calgary leads

…and then they promptly go out there and do absolutely nothing with the football and have to settle for the field goal

Well in Hamilton today it probably FELT like the equator! (although there was a stiff breeze but probably mostly hot air) Plenty warm enough where I am a couple of hours or so north.

I’m sure bungle will come on soon and tell us how it wasn’t really people in the stands

3 points - better than being trapped deep in your own end - not that TDs aren’t preferable of course

Didn’t he say he was going to be at this game in person? He got a day off from his $400,000/year job in order to attend in person

So Jones is going to put Reilly in - This should be interesting.

I'm chewing my nails now.

Putting in a "not quite 100%" franchise QB is seriously playing with fire for Edmonton. Their O-Line has been swiss cheese all day. Holding my breath for Reilly

One wrong twist on a suspect knee can be fatal.

he's hurt already!!

He's limping after that last run

Well they certainly are VERY realistic facsimiles!! :lol:

So was using Reilly all part of Jones plan?

Going to be a barn burner finish perhaps - 13-7 Stampeders after EE field goal

The drops are getting ridiculous..

Don't think using Reilly was in the plans but seeing as Calgary is sucking and the Esk's within striking distance he's willing to risk it.