Calgary v toronto

Where do we send glasses for the ref's, To's last touchdown, did nobody notice the holding

Where's the cheese? I think some one opened the whine......

Wow another exciting Finnish..........Rock On CFL

And its not even a Rider fan .........WTF is up with that? :slight_smile:

You sure Dentor?

Cookie say it isnt SO!!!!

ARGOS WIN , ON 3 DAYS rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And are in first place in the EAST.................all by themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see more heads are swelling, pretty soon you will have you own bobblehead ....LOL... just poking fun Hello... and YES you are not RUDE...... as much as I depise the ArgoNuts.... they did make things a tad tighter in the West . :slight_smile:

winnipeg will tie for 3rd after friday!!!

Yeah! Go Bombers!

I'm glad to see my Argos win again.However that ref,you know the one.The one that can't say Saskatchewan right.He has to go.He really gets on my nerves.Is he even a canadian.Get rid of him.

That is funny :lol: ............It is just that, if I had a dollar for evey time some people post that " the ARGOS , were lucky to win " I would be a millionare. :lol:

The ARGOS get lucky allot, it seems. :wink: :lol:

They were lucky to beat MONTREAL , and B.C.........last year.........to win the GREY CUP........they are lucky to be 6 and 3 and in first place in the EAST............they were lucky to beat EDMONTON in Edmonton........and they were lucky to beat CALGARY....................on 3 days rest. :lol:

Maybe, just maybe, the ARGOS are a better team than most people say they are. :wink: :lol: :smiley:

The Boatmen deserve to be where they are. People who say a team is lucky after a win have selective memory.

thanks and very true. :wink: