Calgary sucks

Well Eskimo fans where do you want to file this guy! Is he not a classic! Jealous and classic 3rd grade. The problem is he has been in the third grade for 15 years. He states it is becuase the teacher likes him.
Well atleast your fetish is a little older. Lets face it everytime a calgary team loses the ERs in Calgary get full becuase of all the broken ankles from people jumping off the band wagon. I think you name should be greenwith jealousy as opposed to redwhite2005

And atleast my family tree forks

I see you are crossed with a

and what else? Ok now is the time for you to run and hold onto your dad's leg!

I see it is 8 PM and your dad made you go to bed! You can reply tomorrow after you do your printing home work!

you shouldn't have told this guy. it might have been funny for him to arrive at a flames gave decked out in eskies gear.

redwhite2005

Your most recent response to budha would have had 10 people from the Eskies boards crying and bitching about people's right to post without being judge and attacked.

By the way, ABC!!

are you serious? rider fans are the biggest band wagon jumpers. i have a friend who has like an inch worth ofbumper stickers on his car from contiuously placing bomber stickers over the rider ones.

.....and some of us stick with our team through thick and thin there Yogi.....Bandwagon jumper? Not this fan.....

staze don't worry about greenwithenvy2005. He is nothing, just like all teams from Calgary. Now I know why all of the Calgary team jerseys are red, it goes with their necks. By the way at least the best part of me did not dibble down my momas leg. mAybe I'll start calling him dribble boy

Yogi: I live in Saskatchewan and I can tell you that the people here don't jump off the rider bandwagon, they just b!tch a lot about their team (Nealon is soon to be the most popular player in Riderville), but they are still Rider fans and always will be.

Ha ha ha Eskie fans you have a real classy fan here! I am glad he cheers for the green and gold. Keep hugging daddy's leg there B boy. I believe you are just afraid of what might happen by the end of the season. As far as bashing the Calgary teams go for it chicken dancer!

......budha, take a hike with your mindless drivel.......loser.......

Mindless divel, most have given you a real brain cramp to come with that one. Oh well at least I don't have the RCMP looking at me for my child fetish :shock:

........some insult.........you're the only one that keeps bringin up this child fetish thing, maybe I should report you to the mod-chief........grow up, you're lame and old...and your lame-ass attempts to trashtalk my city and my sports teams are amateurish at the very best......

So, what do you think, R&W.....sounds like budha was potentially being slanderous there.....

......hmmmm, could be a case there jm02, my record is ultra-clean, small-man-that-goes-by-a-deity-name could've stepped over a line in the sand alright.........tell you what budha, offer up a nice aplogy and I'll see what I can do to extend your virtual life here on the CFL.ca.......

First of all you the child fetish comment was not really directed at you. As far as I have read you have never made any comments involving children. for that i should have made it more clear as to who it was directed at, because it was not you, so fine I'm sorry.
What is more lame ass though is your attemts at defending your lame ass city and teams, you said it first. Shows what kind of pride the people from Calagry have on their teams and city. As for user names they are a dijme a dozen and all you need is a new hotmail or yahoo adress to get them.
Lastly, remember I AM NOT GOD, JUST GOD LIKE

.......apology accepted......

.....a long time ago I went head to head with a poster who had the same feelings you harbour concerning my fantastic city and the excellent sports teams we have......in the end we discovered together the poster had deep resentments that he/she couldn't really put a finger on but was presented through an anger-aggression outlay at inanimate objects such as Citys and Sports Teams.......the poster also presented themselves with an I-am-better-than-thou ego.....there are many similarities here......it took some time for the said poster to work through those feelings and with the help of a kind and caring RedandWhite this poster now offers insight and participation in the forum welcome by all.............a useful member of the CFL fan base....in light of yoru similar situation bud I'll use the same tactics froim here on in......so before we begin, know that you are loved and I feel badly for your pain and suffering........

........hey, lookee there, I found the old post about the anger thing bud, read on, it might help in your journey of self discovery, and lo-and-behold, it was an eskimo fan that was at the root of the problem then, coincidence or not?.....

.....I've been thinking awhile about ** and his attitude and dusted off a few old Psych books for an answer.......what we are dealing with is an angry person.......read on...........

..........Anger is a part of the basic fight/flight mechanisms. Becoming angry and ready to fight off real threats can serve an adaptive, evolutionary and meaningful purpose. For example, the aroused, aggressive individual might fight off a predatory animal or attacking human and live to see another day........

.......Anger may become dysfunctional, however. For example, some individuals engage in physical assault on people or things, either threatening to or actually hitting, slapping, punching, or kicking objects, be them human or otherwise. Obviously we can't witness this expression withint the confines of the CFL.ca but we can see his more obvious response, expression of anger through verbal aggression. One form of expression is noisy arguing, in which the person becomes loud. Individuals also engage in verbal assault, which involves saying things such as "putting the other person down", being cutting and sarcastic, engaging in name calling, and the like. Another negative form of anger expression depends on nonverbal messages, such as giving dirty looks, in which the person expresses his or her anger through icy stares, glares, rolling of the eyes, and so on (i.e. emoticons). Another nonverbal expression involves negative body language, such as poignant sighs, crossed arms, hands on hips. etc........

........Not all anger leads to negative outcomes. Anger, especially at mild levels, may prompt behavior that leads to redressing interpersonal concerns., solving problems, and standing up for one's self........

..........However, as anger escalates, as we saw when ** was cornered, the probability of negative consequences increases. For example, one's anger can trigger anger and counter-aggression in others, often fueling further aggression and potential violence (like us sane-folk)..........

.......Anger can have a negative influence on one's health. The expression of aggression can lead to physical damage and injury (e.g., from punching a door to an accident on the road). Elevated anger has also been associated with increased coronary artery disease, essential hypertension, dental problems, and the like. Anger can also cause significant damage to close interpersonal relationships and lead to a variety of problems in the workplace or in educational pursuits. Anger often contributes to a variety of legal (e.g., arrests and citations) and quasi-legal (e.g., being written up at work or being suspended from school, kicked out of chat rooms) consequences. Anger may also lead to other negative behaviors, such as reckless driving or becoming intoxicated, which, in turn, may trigger further negative outcomes. Finally, there is the issue of self-esteem. Being highly angry and expressing it poorly often leads individuals to feel badly about themselves (guilty, ashamed, etc.), resulting in lower self-efficacy and self-esteem........

......Now cheering for the eskimos is a sure sign of low self esteem, but maybe we should, rather than dislike or taunt our hapless eskimo fan, instead take pity on the poor soul.........

Good post redandwhite!

dribble boy you can read
You people just don't have any come backs. The best thing you can come up with is about kindergarten (bad memoryies dribble boy) or about depends (keep trying dribble boy it will come eventually). You try and think of something else, but then you remember that we are still better then you.

You are a funny boy!

I thought so