Calgary Stampeders

2 straight wins for the Bombers, and 2 straight losses for the Stamps?!? Is this correct, papa? Oh my!! I can’t believe what I just witnessed this week-end! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cheers to, papa and the rest of the Blue fans on here!

3 straight losses for the stamps…ticats, lions and riders.

Ahh, you’re right! Thank-you! I totally forgot that they lost to the lonely Ti-Cats! So, 3 straight losses? Oh, no!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Think that’s enough ‘lol’ emoticons for ya, red05?

Not enough youngin! Pappa I have taken note on your comments I forgive you Dad! The thing is I would sooner have a slump now then late in the season! So beware! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cowboy:

I’d agree with that, too, but I have a feeling this Blue team won’t hit a slump. Of course, I’ll be expecting losses, but this thread is not even about Winnipeg! It’s about how Calgary lost 3 games in a row. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That’s 10. :wink:

You see the difference of Stamp fans and Bomberfans right in these posts. We Stamps fans can accept defeat no excuses, no statments about reffing, no statments about dirty play etc. That is how it is done! The fact is you do not know if your bombers will hit a slump many do and it takes a game or two to work it out. The Stamps have some internal problems because they are not playing like the team at the start. As a fan they better get their act in place or it could be a long season. You see I blame my team not one guy the team thats what it is all about! So just maybe you bomberfans can class up a bit when you lose! Just then I will lay off of your bombers! :lol: :lol:

Hey, I accepted the first loss of the season to the Als, red. They beat us fair & square. Glenn threw too many INTs at the end, & they all collapsed. I think you just seem confused on how we complained our butts off the second game agaisnt Montreal. But, that's OK. That one is now way over. I can take losses, and I'm prepared to take the up-coming one whenever that may happen. As of now, I'm enjoying the ride, and you have to give props to the Blue. Since when can a team say they shut-out a team in the CFL? Not much teams have, but the Blue did. :slight_smile:

Remember, Milt's last name has two l's in it. STEGALL! :wink: Oh, and Alberta better get their act together! :stuck_out_tongue:

I can not argue with that but the bomber fans made A$$'s of themselves over the ref's so you can not deny that now can you. I am looking forward to bomber fans excepting their next loss. But I doubt it can be done! :lol:

Yes, I know. We all complained about the refs that game. I got my fair share on another message board, but that game was very out of hand. Of course, we didn’t lose the game because of the refs, we lost the game because our team seriously collapsed in the second half with all of the injuries we had everywhere. Again, that loss is long over. Well, we play Hamilton @ home this up-coming Friday, so you may have to wait. :lol: Go Blue!!

NOw there you go again! Let me point it out to you! In your post you made excuses (injuries)! You can not make a statment our team deserved to lose or state the fact that they got out played! That is the difference! Try it you will ike it! When your team loses make no excuses! INstead of excuses point out that injuries played a part in the loss. Excuses down plays the other teams ability to be your team. Not good! You see in the Rider Calgary game if I made excuses it would be saying the riders did not beat us but the exuses did. That was not the case they played well and beat us on both sides of the ball. NO Excuses for this loss!

Agreed 2005 …nows the time to fix the leaks. I still believe the Stamps will be around late in the season but this would have to turn around soon. Is it me or do the Stamp receivers look tenative. I could sear that
they where afraid to catch the ball at times…especially copeland. Burris actually look pretty good to me although late in the game he was really scrambling and looked confused. Sask defence really looked good. If they can keep the intensity look out for this team.

I just added the injuries to the loss. I didn’t mean it as an excuse. Yes, the Als absouletly destroyed us on both sides of the ball that game. I’m quite aware of that, but the injuries played apart in the killing. I expect the Blue to come out hard when we have a back-2-back with Montreal in September. I know, Montreal’s been on fire as of late, and I don’t plan on taking anything away from them. I’d take 5-2 over last place in the East anyday, red. I’m sure you were one to predict the Blue to be dead last. Am I correct? Anyway, as for the Stamp game. Burris couldn’t get the ball in the endzone, and the Riders’ defence held strong. I expect the Stamps to get their game back on, but it better happen soon! You guys should be happy that the West is so packed up.

I see that as well and have stated this thing starter when Burris lost his cool with Rambo in that game a while back. It is like the receivers are doing nothing. In the one replay last night they were standing out there not even trying to get open. I am not taking anything away from the Rider DB’s last night but in that particular look in the back field thats what it looked like.

Now that was a great post! now teach all the blue youngins to be class like you were! Hey I am classless at time but no excuese from me my team loses it is their fault!

THANK-YOU! We’re all fans of the CFL, and we all have feelings. Our team will lose, we’ll be upset; our team will win, we’ll be happy. That’s cool. I’m glad we’re finally on the same page, red. It took awhile. Papa’s a good poster, and the same with pigseye, etc… but I can’t control the others. Losses will happen, and I’ll take 'em. They should, too. We, Bomber fans, have all the right to be on cloud nine, 'cuz we’re on a winning streak, and no one predicted this to happen. I’m very happy! All the best to your team till we meet. :wink: We need you guys to beat Montreal for us. Cheers! :thup: