Calgary-Saskatchewan play-off game tickets

Does anyone know when they go on sale?

...check the stamps website but I think I heard October 19th....will be a sell-out...

I did check out the webiste and ticketmaster, nothing on there yet.

Can season ticket holders purchse more than one ticket?

I would imagine they could. I've ordered additional seats for Argo playoff games the past few years through the team ticket office with no problem. Granted, they might not be the same row, but I'd imagine the Stamps' office would do their best to accommodate your request and set your friends/family as close as possible to ya.

Arius says ticketmaster is selling them now....

Just repeating what your Stamps website says:

SECURE YOUR PLAYOFF TICKETS TODAY!

Sunday, October 15, 2006 - 02:44PM

Season Ticket Holders have until Wednesday, October 18th to Secure Their Playoff Tickets!

The Calgary Stampeders are heading into the playoffs!

The Calgary Stampeders are heading into the playoffs and Season Ticket Holders have a priority option to attend this game if the team hosts the 2006 Scotiabank West Semi-Final on Sunday, November 5, 2006 (time tbc) vs. the Saskatchewan Roughriders.

Currently the Stampeders are in second place in the Western Division, two points ahead of the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Calgary will host the Scotiabank West Semi-Final at McMahon Stadium if one of the following two scenarios occur:

1. The Stampeders win one of their two remaining regular season games; October 15th vs BC Lions or October 21st vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers or
  2. The Saskatchewan Roughriders are defeated in one of their two remaining regular season games; October 20th vs Toronto Argonauts or October 27th vs Edmonton Eskimos.
    All Season Ticket Holders have until end of day Wednesday, October 18th to purchase your 2006 Scotiabank West Semi-Final tickets at the main Stampeder Ticket Office or by calling (403) 289-0258. After this date, if not purchased, these seats will be made available to the public.

Ticket Office hours are: Monday thru Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, Saturday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. To accommodate our Season Ticket Holders the Stampeder Ticket Office hours have been extended on Tuesday, October 17th and Wednesday October 18th from 8:30 am - 8:00 pm.

Prices for Playoff Tickets (Adult Prices)
Platinum - $80.00
Super Red - $65.00
Red - $60.00
Blue $45.00
Super Whites - $35.00
Whites - $27.00

Above prices include G.S.T. and McMahon Stadium Facility Fee

All payments received for tickets will be refunded in the case that the Calgary Stampeders do not host a home playoff game.

We hope to see you Sunday, November 5th!

Put Your Stamp on the 2006 Playoff Run
Show us your Red and White and let us know what you’re doing to support Calgary’s Horsepower through the playoffs. Just email your plans and/or a picture to SuperFan@Stampeders.com.

Live the Action! Stampeder Football . . . Calgary’s Horsepower!

Yup, they go on sale to the public on October 19 ... Just got the email:

Attention: Season Ticket Holder
Get Your Playoff Tickets Today!

Purchase Your Playoff Tickets By Wednesday, October 18th!

It's official! The Calgary Stampeders are hosting the 2006 Scotiabank West Semi-Final at McMahon Stadium on Sunday, November 5th vs the Saskatchewan Roughriders...AND YOU ARE INVITED!

The Stamps 32 - 25 win on October 15th against the BC Lions has sealed our home field advantage (click here to read more about the game). The Calgary Stampeder Football Club Owners and Staff created an atmosphere to build this great Calgary football rebirth and the coaches and players have worked hard to bring that success to the field!

Now as Red and White fans it's our turn...let's fill the stands to create that unstoppable Calgary home field advantage. We've got to let our team know we are with them every huddle, touchdown and crunch of the game!

If you have not yet purchased your 2006 Scotiabank West Semi-Final tickets... as a Season Ticket holder you have until Wednesday, October 18th to purchase your playoff tickets. You can call the main Ticket Office at (403) 289-0258 to pay for your tickets by credit card or make arrangements to pay by cheque (all cheques must be received by the Stampeder Ticket Office by 8:00pm October 18th). After this date, if not purchased, your seats will be made available to the public.

Ticket Office hours are:

* Monday thru Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
* Saturday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.

Note: To accommodate our Season Ticket Holders the Stampeder Ticket Office hours have been extended on Tuesday, October 17th and Wednesday October 18th from 8:30 am - 8:00 pm.

Or you may click here to secure your playoff tickets by providing us with your contact information and preferred method of payment. A Stampeder representative will then contact you to collect your credit card payment information.

All tickets not secured by end of business day Wednesday, October 18th will be opened to the public for purchase on Thursday, October 19th.

Prices for Playoff Tickets (Adult Prices):

* $80.00 -- Platinum
* $65.00 -- Super Red
* $60.00 -- Red
* $45.00 -- Blue
* $35.00 -- Super Whites
* $27.00 -- Whites

Above prices include G.S.T. and McMahon Stadium Facility Fee.
Click here to view the McMahon Stadium Seating Chart.

You won't want to miss this exciting Semi-Final...and don't forget to wear your Red and White to the game Sunday, November 5th. Gates open at 1:00pm!
Power Predictions Presented by SIRIUS Satellite Radio

Our final regular season game, Saturday, October 21st, is your last chance to match wits with your fellow Stampeder Insiders and play Power Predictions. If your predictions are on target you could run off with some of the great prizes up for grabs! Best of all, it's FREE to play. Just sign up today.
Put Your Stamp on the 2006 Playoff Run

Show us your Red and White and let us know what you're doing to support Calgary's Horsepower through the playoffs. Just email your plans and/or a picture to www.stampeders.com

Let's see a sellout! (Even a bunch of Saskatchewan fans are better than empty seats ... hard as it may be to believe :wink:)

There will be more than a few Rider fans at the game. I'm excited to be there.

calgary will be obligated to make so many available to rider fans through Regina... I assume all those will be sold, plus all the rider fans that live in Calgary, should make for a partisan crowd.
they should split the fans up like NCAA football... put all the Rider fans in one huge section.

.....there is no 'obligation' to the riders through Regina....where did you dream that one up?.....Step One: tickets have already been sold to season ticket holders at the beginning of the season (about 80% of all st holders opted for this).....Step Two: the Calgary season ticket holders get first crack on tickets not already snapped up to 8:00 pm Wednesday.......Step Three: starting Thursday morning any tickets left over are open to the public domain through ticketmaster.ca, be they living in Calgary, Regina, Rosebud, Biggar, Lloydminster (both sides), Canmore, Kindersley or Kookoomunga.....

....roughy, you get your tics yet?.....where are you sitting?....

My sister's in Calgary, she has a friend who is getting a block of tickets on Thursday. I'll be sitting with the rest of the Rider fans, so probably section N.

.....excellent work.....let me know later on where you are, we should hook up and have a beer together....section N is close enough we can throw snowballs at Statik76 in Section O....

That does sound like fun.

so all the rider fans will be in section n?

At riderfans.com they said they are getting a big block of tickets in either k or l. So I'm guessing the rider fans will be in mostly sections k,l,m, and n.

k thanks

With all those transplanted Sask. people living in Calgary, I’d be shocked if the game doesn’t completely sell out. If their regular season visit was any indication, the Rider faithfull will be out in full force and that place will be an absolute zoo.

As a transplanted Saskatchewatchitonian myself, I'm currently in the process of convincing my wife that we need to go to the game. Unfortunately, the only game she's been to live was the Huskies/Dino game, which was basically over somewhere in the second quarter. But, she knows how I love to yell at the Riders... so, we'll see....

....will be a sellout.....will be a zoo.....

...the Rider fans that attended the game here in the summer were awesome characters...lots and lots of happy people to have around.....I look forward to the same atmosphere....