Calgary Rider game nearly sold out already!!!

Wow what a great game this is going to be. Glad I got my tickets, and I hope Burris starts so he can feel the rath of Nate Davis or Reggie the Reeper Hunt. What an atmosphere it will be.

way to go, guys, once again proving that CFL is a more western thing. 8)

Make sure you wear those Burris sucks shirts! 44 -18

Ya but we are still in second place you moron.

.....gee, moron eh?.....

rath = wrath
Glad I got my tickets = Glad I have my tickets
Reeper = Reaper

....think again.....

Thanks for the english lesson buddy. I appreciate it. I will try and use proper spelling/grammer next time.

…that’s all we ask buddy… :lol: …

.......actually, I trolled over here in the first place just to ask a curious question.....being that this is a Rider-Stamp game, what will be the percentage of Rider fans in the stadium? 50%? That is the claim by many Rider fans at one of these games that easily HALF the stadium is wearing green? Is that still a valid prediction for this one?.......I for one find it hard to beleive but hey, stranger things have happened in our CFL......

I hope that there will be lots of Stamp fans their. I love games like that. The Saskatchewan Calgary rivalry has just heated up this season, so i would expect nothing less than a few thousand Stamp fans at the game. You should come up for this game RedandWhite.

.......I'd love to, really, but as things stand right now I'm due to be in BC that weekend.....too bad, I would have worn a Burris shirt and all.......oh well, I know you guys will treat my man right, quiet when you're supposed to be and sufficiently praising when he connects with Copeland or Lewis....have fun g&w, it will definately be a barnburner......btw, this one will more than likely go the riders way, your house is a pretty deadly place to play these days so it seems...

Is Burris even starting that game or does he still have a broken finger nail? LOL