Calgary loses by a couple...

Good game guys, your defence played awesome! Too bad your receivers dropped key balls in the first half (rambo in the endzone, and copeland another long one) and burris fumbled twice like usual :lol: but thats just something to get used to when burris gets nervous. But hey, it was a hell of a game to watch, good luck next week!

........tough one to lose given the mistakes we made..........the EEs were pretty hot in the first half........the second half not so hot.....but enough to pull out the win.......

I think the Esks kind of coasted there in the 3rd quarter and totally let Calgary gain some momentum.

At least the game got interesting as it went on.

Although I don't like Burris he played a hell of a game on Monday. He had a huge drop by Rambo in the endzone, and then when it looked like they were driving Rambo fumbled again. Copleland let a ball bounce off his face when he was behind coverage and probably could have scored. This game would have been a much different story had those plays went right.

Good job by the defence in the second half. Ricky Ray had no chance of getting the ball off, and had no rhythem. Nate Davis was right last year when he said that he played better lineman in college than what Edmonton has. There was usually only 3 lineman and sometimes only one blitzer coming in. They sould be able to stop that. It was the same story in the Hamilton Toronto game with only 3 lineman getting alot of pressure.

Hopefully your team can win next week in Edmonton and keep the West a close race. I think that with the crossover Edmonton Calgary and the Riders will all make the playoffs, and it should be a good November.

…RR was pounded in the second half…Grace hit him a couple of times that I didn’t think he would get up from, tough guy though, he stood up after every hit…jebus, coasting?, nah, we finally got off our a$$es and started playing…if we hadn’t shot ourselves dead in the first half with dumb mistakes and giveaways the game was ours, EE scored only one offensive TD…

fine time to get off your a$$es :shock:

..........hey, I agree........

I think calgary will beat edmonton this next game, and the rest of the season should be smooth sailing because you have an easier schedule coming up.