Calgary at Winnipeg GT, Sat. August 29, 6 pm et, TSN

CFL on TSN
Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Sat 6PM ET / 3PM PT on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5

On paper, this looks like it will be a smackdown with a Stamps team on a three-game win streak. The first quarter of the game should tell the tale if the Bombers are going to make a challenge in this one or not. Robert Marve is going to have to play a big role in his second CFL start as Winnipeg QB for the home team to keep pace. We shall see.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Hi folks! 8-3 Calgary at the half. Zzzzzzzzzz...

Guess you don't like defence. I do and am enjoying this game. Rich Stubler and Richie Hall are putting on quite the show.

Jamar Wall with the pick-six for the Stamps -- 15-3 Calgary now.

I am surprised that Mitchell and co. haven't lit it up. Now Calgary has a little separation.

23-3 Calgary after a smart drive, culminating in a TD plus two-pointer. This one is going downhill fast for the home team!

Hajrullahu hits the FG to make it 23-6 Calgary.

23-6 Calgary after three quarters.

I still think winnipeg is a less capable team than Saskatchewan right now........

30-6 YYC

What an awesome TD pass from Mitchell to Fuller! Wow!

30-6 Calgary now, early fourth quarter.

Agreed. Without Willy, the offense is sputtering. With WIlly, it's painful to watch a talented guy get road graded week after week.

I guess we’ll see what happens in the next 2.5 weeks after labour day and the banjo bowl, to either prove or disprove my hypothesis.

33-8 Calgary following the punt safety conceded by Rob Maver.

Brian Brohm is stinking up the joint in relief for Peg...the fans are not happy!

36-8 Calgary over Winnipeg, final. Dominant win!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ