CALGARY 13 .....EDMONTON ...3....... game call.

At half time .............it is.... CALGARY 13.......EDMONTON.........3. :shock: :smiley:

REVENGE OF THE NERDS...............so far............GO STAMPS GO!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:

It is hard to beat the same team , back to back........althought this game is FAR..... from over. :smiley: THIS IS THE CFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY .........3...... ......Q....... coming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

same bat time , same bat channal.....O.K., I stold the last part. :lol:

3 RD..........on.....CALGARY recieves........moving nicely.

2 and out CAL.........punts........EDMONTON NO RETURN........ED..........fist and 10 from their own 20............

ED............2 and out.............punt........no yards..........

Calgary..... first and 10 from their own.........CALGARY just got called for roughing.........if you are watching this game.......WOW, what a bone head call........unbeleivible..........BUT THEY made a great call earlier............

allmost the end of the 3rd...............

CALGARY.........16............ED.......................3.........................

As.... K.K..... said .........L.D. week end and the week after is all about "revenge baby" :wink:

RAY...............3 .........interceptions......

the STAMPS DEFENCE...........shuts EDMON..........down on a 3 rd and 1 gamble...........

EDMONTON ................INTERCEPTS THE BALL..................1st down............ESKS!

ED.............misses............FG............to bad...........

almost, the 4th.

CALGARY.............. 16..........ED..............3

4TH…CALGARY… STILL WINNING…

LET'S GO EDMONTON! (never thought I'd say that)

Didn't you write.........."it is all about revenge baby?"

yes, but not this way!

CALGARY...............16..................ED...............4 [Sing

not much time left.

EDM, you are only down by 12 points, get your head out of your ass and win me a game!

I WANT A PREFECT WEEK THIS WEEK! DON;T LET ME DOWN!!!

sorry.............it won't happen.........EDMONTON fans pis.... me off........blame ESKMOSES...........[just joking] :wink: :lol: :smiley:

3 minutes to go.......................

CALGARY............16..............the mighty ESKS at home.............3..............

EDMONTON, turns over the ball on downs.GAME , SET..........and..............

I thought Edm had 4 points? LMAO!!