Calagary vs Saskatchewan

Just about broke my TV, TSN had it blacked it out, then turned it to TSN2(Alternate) and it seems to be alright. Anyways good luck Stamps. kickoff in a few minutes.

........damn, only one Pil in the fridge, if I disappear for awhile you'll know where I went........

Eat Turf buddy(Burris) :slight_smile:

Szarka got a touch! hooray!

........not so sure about that offside........French looked about a yard over the LOS at the snap of the ball.......(That's my one and only ref complaint of the day) :lol: ........

ya i have to agree with that, thought it was offside on us as well. Burris asked for crowd noise at the start, I think hes going to regret that.

…definately a factor…both the IP and the offside penalties were a result of noise…that’s home field advantage I guess…

McCallum is good 3-0 sask.

.........very gutsy call on 3 and 3 by Barrett........he is obviously playing to win today........

........I'm wondering if TSN will send Suitor to a basic geometery calss to learn about angles........twice he has commented about receivers looking 'directly into the sun' when their shadows are casting a 90 degree difference........Glen, could I recommend "Light Behavior for Dummies", read it.........

Bullshit right there, penalty for tapping the helmet :roll:

kick GLEN SUITOR OFF THE AIR!!! This guy is a disgrace. I guess "onCe a Rider, always a Rider" runs true. That BS about Burris complaining about crowd noise. FIRE GLEN SUITOR!!!!

thank for the free yards riders

send your thank yous to the officials, if it hadn’t been for that call you would have been punting it off.

....dumb running play.......put Harris in and run the QB sneak........

I would get on the officials yet. I've seen 2 holdings on Sask that went uncalled.

ya simple QB sneak they would have had 3 chances from the 4, instead went for it all on third down

me to on the last play of the quarter the Corner was beeing held so much by the WR

STAMPS BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Deangelis is good 3-3

all tied up

SASK..........3............CAL.............3