Cal vs. BC

Let me say this one time only. GO STAMPS!!! I'm cheering for ya against BC. Good luck you guys.

Please don't!

hate the stamps...congrats to them for 1ST place in the west...fortunately for the reat of the league they will choke in the playoffs & esks will win the east & come to win the grey cup in an awesome west / west grey cup final......
cal has to choke that's wht the big "c" means on the football & hockey jerseys lol :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:
oh thanks for beating b.c. & giving sask home field adv.. go riders lol :rockin: :rockin:

Congrats to you guys on Saturday's win. I think you will be the Western rep in the Grey Cup. Hufnagle sure has the stamps playing well. If we get by Saskatchewan, I think you will continue this years dominance.

Geez 2005, don’t you feel the love from the Rider fans?

You should ask him if he is still cheering for you THIS SATURDAY! :wink: :wink:

Yes the green rider fans do get bitter in a hurry. They still have not got over their love for Mr. Burris. But it truly is nice of them to cheer for the red and white.

Hey RW2005, I heard a rumour that there are a lot of cheap tickets for Saturday. Seems that alot of tickets were bought with Saskatchewan postal codes. Can you check the Calgary Sun Classifieds and let me know if there are some deals? :wink:

Or maybe they will show up to cheer on Henry regardless! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually as of yesterday there were 2000 tickets available
Sporty I am sure if your serious there will be tickets. By the way weather is forcasted to be 10 to 13 degrees at game time.

ok the esks didnt make it to the cup …cowtown did …congrats to the stumps for making it to the cup … i cant beleive im gonna say this …
go al’s ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

You do realize your trolling right! Go slither to the esks forums or the general forums.