CAL @ EDM: thumbs up/thumbs down

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:= Jason Tucker :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: = Jermaine Copeland :thup: :thup: :thup:= Ricky Ray :thup: :thup:= Mookie Mitchel :thup:= Sandro De'Angelis

= Joffrey Reynolds

:thdn:= Ed Hervey :thdn: :thdn:= Elijah Thurmon :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:= Henry Burris :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:= Sean Fleming :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: = Maciocca's offensive playcalling in 1st half(he's been using it since halfway through the '05 season until now!) :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

Jermaine copeland - *****
Jason Tucker - ****
Ricky Ray - ****
Joffrey Reynolds - ****
Sandro DeAngelis - ****
Troy Davis - ***
Mookie Mitchell - ***

Ed Hervey - invisable
Nik Lewis - invisable
Elijah Thurmon - disappointing
Hank Burris - rusty
Sean Fleming - embarrasing (i can see why you brought in an american kicker, Sean smiling through out the game must drive coach M nuts)

wut nobody is talkin about the lil discussion Burris :cry: had with Ken-Yon Rambo :oops: at the bench :lol: that look good on TV :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whats to talk about. I saw two guys pissed
off over a botched play.

It showed these guys care. It might not hurt if
your teams players did the same, instead of
your gm.

I saw one guy trying to pin the blame on the other guy. Not a very classy move by a supposed leader - especially in full public view. I guess Burris expects his receivers to bail him out 100% of the time - like Rambo's pre-season catch to beat BC.

Footballs an emotional game.

Do they both regret arguing on the sidelines??

Im sure they do.

Is this going to be an ongoing problem??

Im sure it wont.

Do you think its been sorted out??

Without a doubt.

imo…brutal call by the stamps…first & goal at the 5 in the final minute and you pass on first down…they deserved to have it picked…

True piggy.

ya i felt bad 4 Rambo :expressionless: it was a lil :oops: on TV :thdn:

How about that, Elijah Thurmon disappointing-- he was the same way here in Sask, its why the Riders had a terrible receiving core last year. Maybe the Stamps should give Karsten Bailey a shot :lol: :lol:

We still have a new offensive weapon we havent
used yet, Scotty Anderson. Should be good to go
real soon and if Ihaveafeelingwerepayingtoomuch
Thurmon doesnt pick it up real soon, he could
be looking for work elsewhere.

maybe u should be using your new offensive weapon soon :wink: if Burris and/or Rambo didn’t screw up :lol: they would of won :roll:

Dont worry we will be, has a small injury
but should be back REAL soon.

....I'd be doing a little more gazing at your own yard BGM then critizing how our green our grass is...early season jitters....our offense will be lighting it up real soon....nothing to worry about.....

no i was just sayin that Edmonton (Grey Cup Champs) doesnt look so hot :wink: 2 preseason games and 2 regular games and they look a lil flat :stuck_out_tongue: I will comment regarding my own back yard after todays game :wink: i expect a whole different game from the Riders today :rockin:

GO Riders GO!!!

.....my error then, I expect a different rider team today too, should be a good one...

Nothing too much wrong with the Stamps that a couple of outings against the Riders can't fix.

BGM I will be here to listen to the excuses! :lol:

LOL…westcoast nice burn lol…everyone can say if Burris didnt miss Rambo you would have won…

but if Ricky threw the ball one yard closer to jason we would have been up by 10 with 2 minutes and that last TD you would have gotten wouldnt have mattered…soooo, all this shoulda woulda coulda is stupid

Shouda coulda woulda new eskimo song!
You need to add one for :thdn: shame on eskimo fans for booing their team off the field. If I was an eskimo fan heaven for bid I would of laughed them off the field :lol: :lol: :lol: