Cahoon and Landry back to take on the Lions

I notice you didnt say for who
Then again you dont want the perfect eason so.........
If it goes that high my fingernails will pay the price.

I hope to return from the game with no voice.

I have two voices on my shoulder…One is screamin “Go Lions Go” The other one will be whispering “Whew, its okay, it’s only a loss in the regular season,we need to be getting hungry for playoffs.”

My worst fear is the bandwagon jumpers (Listen to the talk shows out here, there are lots of them!) Will be celebrating a perfect or winning record only to be destroyed in the Western Final. This is really hard to say, but we need a few loses to keep things in focus. In the meantime, I’ll yell like crazy at the game.

After the Als last year with 14-4 season and losing the Eastern Final, I know how you feel

Having the Als key players back will be good. That way the Lions will play a top notch team and give them a sense of where they really stand in the CFL. The Als are a better team than their record shows and am looking forward to a good game under the dome.

Right on…Cahoon and Anderson will make it exciting. I hope lots of offense and T.D.'s are on the menu!

Wooooo!

I've never, never & never heard so much people wishing a victory for my Als. Belive me, There is a god out there !

(Pssssst! he has "Edwards" on the back of his jersey :wink: )

Als Fan!

Good games to all!
CBC Sucks!

Als Fan

Well that’s something that makes Dickenson great: no matter how often he gets sacked he doesn’t panick nor feel pressured. He’ll prefer to get sacked twice as much than to just get rid of the ball. He’s probable the most cold-headed QB of the league.

Absolutely. Dickenson is the best QB in the league this year, in my opinion. BUT he’s a little guy who’s taken a pounding from opposing defences. I have to wonder about his chances at lasting the season if he keeps getting beaten up. Look at Ray in Edmonton. Constant hits are taking their toll on him as well.

I thought the Als had switched over to a "less" pressure defence than before...... Is the prevailing opinion that they'll get the pressure on Dickenson with a 4 man rush, or would you expect the Als to go back to the blitz 98% of the time defence?

Either way, if Calvillo and Co. get going, this could be a "last team that has the ball wins" type of game.

I honestly believe that right now, they should mix it up. Why designate yourself a 'pressure' defence if you've got the ability to fool offences with different looks and schemes? The only thing I don't want the Als to do is drop 9 and rush 3. That doesn't work for them. The front 3 can't get pressure on the QB who has all day to find a receiver or scramble himself for the first down.

The good news is that Whitley is back in the secondary. We can't afford to have any soft spots in coverage against B.C.

Bottom line is we need an effective pass rush. We haven't really had it this season. Can this new guy Word be the rush end we're looking for? I'm doubtful, especially against a team like the Lions. But win or lose, I hope my Als go out and play a tough game.