Cadillac Defence ...volkswagon offence..

....the Bombers offence looked anemic against the lions.....to say the least....i think we have to bring in some different people ....especially at quarterback...it's so disappointing to see the defence carry 75% of the game ...and the offence just wilt....there has to be some serious moves with this club offensively during this bye week period....or things will deteriorate ...i think there will definitely be a few changes in the offence shortly..... :oops:

Well, this is what happens when your #1 receiver, who practically carries the team, is on the injured list. Roberts and Brazzell are OK, but they can't carry the whole load. Quinn tonight was made to look like a total joke. At this rate, Taman might be looking to get Khari back on the roster, because with Glenn gone, they are lacking in the QB department.

Hey Papa, thats what the radio guys said in the post game. 9 Bomber Turnovers, and your defense was constantly on the field.

Wow, what a hit by Warner on Pierce! I actually didn't think he would have returned.

...gotta hand it to Buck....he's tough....took a real hard shot...the lions are lucky to have him as back-up....we aren't that lucky ...no depth at qb... Taman is beating the bushes in the states this week ....he better come up with something cuz it could be a long winless stretch if Glenn can't get back soon///// :roll: :?

Buck didnt really do that good, but looked amazing compared to Quinn. The only touchdown which was his was the scramble, which was an odvious holding, but not called. But how are we supposed to win when we cant even get a first down? It just shows that we take Kevin Glenn for grandit because he really does alot for this team.

...Kevin Glenn is by far the best qb. the Bombers have right now....the only problem is i believe he's too prone to injury....He was out for 3-4 games last year...and you can't have your no 1 guy out that long and not suffer....The Bombers should be on the hunt for a legitimate back-up ( WE SURE DON'T HAVE ONE NOW)..and bring him in a.s.a.p....
it appears to me we have wasted too much time on the likes of Quinn and Michna....sure have been a disappointment...Banks is a guy for the future....but right now we have a NO 1 defence....waiting for at least a respectable offence...i believe we will be seeing a few new qbs. in the Peg shortly... :wink:

I AGREE QUINN IS NOT WHAT WE THOUGHT HE WOULD BE..... HE IS A 32 YEAR OLD JOURNEYMAN QB, I SAY GET RID OF HIM AND MAKE MICHNA #3 , HE IS YOUNG AND CAN LEARN VERY QUICK .... BANKS #2.... WHAT DO Y'ALL SAY?
GO BLUE GO

Are you guys for real? How long do you think it takes to become a legitimate QB in this league? There have been some exceptions however most have had to grind their way to the starting position after years toiling in obscurity. Why do think there is a dearth of QBs both here and south of the border? There a very few that can jump in and play with abandon right away. The defense is not as good as you think either because a great defense makes the big plays to help an ailing offense. And I mean by scoring points and not by justplaying a bending but don't break style of defence. Khari Jones, Danny McManus, Casey Printers, Marcus Crandell are all possible if not probable temporary soltions to Winnipeg's QB dilemma.

…i think you got it reversed…our defense is one of the top three in the league …they have the stats. to prove it…when you can’t get a first down in a quarter of football i would hardly think its a defensive problem…qbs. don’t grow on trees …i know…but i’ll tell you what my friend…if the Bombers don’t come up with a suitable replacement when Glenn can’t go…we are in a heap of trouble…solution ; dump Quinn…Michna…make Banks No2…so he gets the reps… and bring in a bona-fide nfl’er when they start their cut-down …failing that we may have to look at a trade… :thup:

love the title of the post papa.....our defence is just fine, they have just been caught up in the whirl wind of injuries to the hit the offense, the pressure on these guys to win games for the offense has gotten to them.....and dont think for a minute they arent feeling the pressure.....we simply need a qb that can move the ball and score some points and the defence will get back on track....players know better than anyone if they have a shot at winning a game or not, and it quite obvious that we dont have anyone at qb now that the players know can win....Taman will drag some grizzled old NFL vet up here who can jump right in with his experience and lead the offense.

…here’s hoping Pigseye…Taman has done a pretty good recruiting job this year…and i/m sure he’s pulling his hair out right now trying to bring someone in that is credible…it’s a good thing we got this break to do little hunting… :thup: