C.F.L./GCC week 4

Your heart is telling your brain what to think. Emotions are destroying your ability to pick the obvious favorites. On my planet of Beaver Vulcan we learned long ago to stamp out all irrational thought by devoting ourselves to the discipline of logicā€¦ and wood.

By the way, since youā€™re still an emotional wreck would you mind putting all of your money in a plain brown envelope and placing it behind the blue dumpster at CFL Headquarters before noon tommorrow? Thanks Kav2001c!

1 Like

Ott
Hamilton
Sask
Tor

Tough choices this week

Ottawa
Hamilton
Sask
Winnipeg

Gutsy pick for the Argos over Winnipeg. I hope youā€™re right even though I picked Winnipeg. Go Argos!

1 Like

Hamiltoe :smiley: Good 1, I laughed!

Ott
Edm
Sask
WPG

Due to Mad Maxx persuasion I humbly submit my Week 4 picks

The red hot Lions on the road
Edmonton Elk "same as above" :rofl:
Riders-home sweet home see photograph :exclamation:
Toronto Argonauts :anchor:'s away :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Happy to see you engaged in the CFL/GGC, you should fly past me in week 5, if not sooner.

Keep up with the photos :+1::canada:

2 Likes

Well Iā€™m glad I was able to persuade somebody to do something.

One person! Yippee! Iā€™m on a roll!!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank-you Cap_Dave for the help, standings will be up shortly.

Cheers Abbey

5 Likes

RedBlacks
Ti-Cats
Riders
Bombers

Ottawa
Hamilton
Montreal
Winnipeg
Thanks Dave !

Ottawa
Hamilton
Montreal
Winnipeg

Week 4 predictions:

BC
Edmonton
Montreal
Toronto

I'm late to the party as usual but what the heck.

BC
Edmonton
Montreal
Winnipeg

Week 4:

BC
Hamilton
Montreal
Winnipeg

BC
Hamilton
Sask.
Winnipeg

Thursday June 30 7:30 EDT
BC (2-0) at Ottawa (0-2) - This will be the first real test for BC. Ottawa has two weeks worth of film on Rourke. It will be tight but Ottawa prevails.

Friday July 1 7:30 EDT
Edmonton (0-3) at Hamilton (0-3). Hamilton has had opportunities to win but just has not put together a full game yet. Edmonton is improving but still not improved enough. Hamilton wins this one

Saturday July 2 7:00 EDT
Montreal (1-2) at Saskatchewan (2-1). The Riders were embarrassed last week. I don't see that happening twice. They play much better and win but not by much.

Monday July 4 7:30 EDT
Winnipeg (3-0) at Toronto (1-1) - Toronto is barely in better shape than Edmonton. Winnipeg is not the same team as they were last year but they are no slouches either. They will destroy TO.

cflcats - I'm late to the party as usual but what the heck.

You still beat me, hopefully there is still a beverage in the fridge. :laughing:

Other than Winnipeg, youā€™re going with the opposite of my picksā€¦ Interestingā€¦ :thinking: Somewhere in between is probably the answer. :sunglasses:

Somewhere in-between is probably true. I am nowhere near the top of the leaderboard so maybe leaning a bit more towards your picks might be wise. Good luck to you!