C.F.L./GCC week 3

Would you rather be happy or would you rather be right? Personally I think you should go down with the ship. In fact, EVERYONE on this thread who hasn't already done so should choose Hamilton to win this one. I'll selflessly volunteer to stay with my Winnipeg pick to buy the rest of you souls time to make the switch.

That's just the kind of guy I am.

2 Likes

Doesn’t appear Aceguy has seen the msg regarding the other thread (now locked) so here was his picks from that thread:

Riders-Bombers-Stamps-Lions

4 Likes

That looks about right. At least they'll count.

Here goes:
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Calgary
BC

Could be my first ugly week
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Calgary
BC

sask
Hamilton
Calgary
Toronto

Ah Maaax... always willing to take one for the team. BTW getting everyone to switch to the TiCats and having the BB win, with only you picking the BB, wouldn't help you in the standings at all, so you truly would be a hero to us all.

I would far rather be happy than right. You see I don't want the Bombers to lose because I don't like them ( which I don't about the inverse to how you do like them). I have a great-nephew who plays for the TiCats. I just want them to win regardless of who they play, except the Riders in Regina. They can beat the Riders in Hamilton and I would be happy. HOWEVER, I am starting to fall too far back to pick with my heart on this one and I have to pick the bad guys here.

I am also looking in leasing options for the local "dome" aka Home Depot. You may be onto something here.

1 Like

Home Depot to CFL Dome Converson Leasing Options?! YES PLEASE!!!

On a less important note... this year I started out with the idea that I'd never bet against last year's Grey Cup Finalists and right off the bat I got my lone strike when Hamilton lost to Saskatchewan. So much for THAT strategy.

Chris Ackie out is also big. I picked the Als and am staying with it.

2 Likes

Montreal
Winnipeg
Edmonton ( I know, I know but I feel an upset)
BC

1 Like

Sask
WPG
Edm
Tor

Narles, wouldn't it be awful if Hamilton won and you picked Winnipeg? I picked Hamilton this week. Join the club!

The BBs are not the real thing this year! Sorry Winnipeg fans!

And Dane Evans usually starts slow and gets going. Like he already did in week 2! It's going to be the Tim White show!

1 Like

Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Calgary
BC

Our aggregate will take a hit lol

1 Like

Ya, I was thinking that too. -24 won't look good in the pool, but I think most of us will be taking that hit. The ones who picked the Als are smiling though.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:smiley:

2 Likes

Let's hope BC Lions will have another 40+ points game :joy:

2 Likes

Considering who they are playing that would suit me just fine . :laughing:

1 Like

I could handle a 47-45 Argos victory.

:love_you_gesture:

1 Like