C.F.L. GCC Week 17

I am putting this post up just in case I take a few days holiday so to speak.

Roughriders @ Winnipeg
Friday Sept. 30 8:00 pm EST

Ottawa @ BC
Friday Sept. 30 10:30 pm EST

Montreal @ Edmonton
Saturday Oct. 1 4:00 pm EST

Toronto @ Calgary
Saturday Oct 1 4:00 pm EST

Cheers Abbey

3 Likes

Porkpine's picks

Winnipeg
BC
Edmonton
Calgary

1 Like

Winnipeg
BC
Edmonton
Toronto

As you wish Abbey.

Stand BACK as I unleash my 'Powers of Prognostication' (otherwise known as 'Pee Pee') to stream my essence upon the swirling bowl of time and space itself... and thus predict the following outcomes:

Winnipeg
BC
Montreal
Calgary

Thanks for putting up with us Abbey! :partying_face:

1 Like

Roughriders - jinx!
BC
Montreal
Calgary

Thanks!

1 Like

As per your post in another thread, your jinx picks cost you dearly in the standings. If you don’t make those picks, however, you cost the Bombers dearly so keep making them!

2 Likes

First I WAS going to wait until after this weekends results.....but MY results are Sooo terrible I doubt anything could save my bacon anyhow. I have a new strategy this week copy and paste someone else.

Winnipeg
BC
Montreal
Calgary

Thanks for putting up with us Abbey! :partying_face:

Thanks M triple a x

1 Like

Wpg
BC
Edm
Cgy

Thanks Abbey. If I'd have known the W17 forum was out so early I needn't have bothered you, not leaving now till Mon. Hope you get your own holiday in, Cheers🍻

1 Like

Steve Balboni style here lol :slight_smile:
Funny thing is the only game I am not comfortable with is Toronto

Ottawa over BC
Montreal over Edm
Toronto over Calgary

Winnipeg over Sask

My Picks for Week #17

Winnipeg
BC
Montreal
Calgary

WPG
BC
MTL
CGY

Thanks Abby

Wnp
BC
Edm
Cal

Thanks Abbey

Winnipeg
BC
Montreal
Toronto

1 Like

Wpg over Sask - bye week allows Bombers to heal some of their defensive guys and regroup. Sask will be fighting hard and make it close but can’t to go against Bombers at home

BC over Ott - hard to imagine Redblacks rising up on a late start in BC. They can’t be any worse than they looked last night and BC isn’t the same without Rourke, but Lions have to take this one.

Edm Over Mtl - torn on this one. Elks have to win at home sometime, right? Also feels like a week Harris and the Als regress a bit on the road.

Cgy over Tor - Argos run into a real team. Can they go toe to toe with someone who doesn’t turn the ball over five times? Doesn’t feel like it but stranger things have happened.

Switch up game: Toronto at Calgary

Winnipeg
BC
Edmonton
Calgary

Winnipeg
BC
Montreal
Calgary

Winnipeg by 35
Ottawa by 2
Montreal by 15
Toronto by 19

Winnipeg
BC
Montreal
Toronto

Thanks Abbey :beer:

Winnipeg not going to lose at home

BC West>East at home

Edmonton see above

Toronto although rationally it should be Calgary.

Thanks Abbey